Sign in to follow this  
MalaXmaS

Sony should be sued for false advertising.

Yesterday I was watching the Bayern Munich vs PSG (lmfao) game and I saw Playstation promos at the sidelines with the words "4k & HDR".

1440p is not 4k :ANYWORD:

sonys champ leage conection and fords premiere league has always bothered me like laystion and ford cars have anything to do with football always gets my blood up...i rememebr sega tryin  to copy sony with uefa cup euro cup dreamcast sponcership that went down well lol....

Might as well sue Microflop for not providing Full HD on the original Xbox One and having 95%+ games on 1X sub-4K resolutions as well.

Edited by lynux3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, lynux3 said:

Might as well sue Microflop for not provigin Full HD on the original Xbox One and having 95%+ games on 1X sub-4K resolutions as well.

also "only on xbox" was misleading. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Might as well sue Microflop for not providing Full HD on the original Xbox One and having 95%+ games on 1X sub-4K resolutions as well.

They never advertised the Xbox One as a 1080p system, that was assumed. The One X was also never advertised as a native 4K system except for first party offerings within the X's release window.

In terms of the Pro its problem is that in most cases its games render closer to 1080p than 4K with largely 1440p renders and checkerboarded 1800p presentations. This presents an IQ issue for a lot of games being blurry on the Pro when paired with a 4K TV. It being advertised as a 4K console is disingenuous.

The X seems on average to render games within the 90th percentile of a native 4K render. This retains a high level of IQ that when paired with a 4K TV presents a crisp and clear image so its advertisement falls within acceptable margin for 4K.

26 minutes ago, -GD- said:

also "only on xbox" was misleading. 

This was ratified to "Xbox One Console Exclusive".

Both Xbox One and Xbox One X were advertised to be at their respective resolutions of 1080p and 2160p. Netiher of them fulfilled that promise. :D

I remember when someone found on Microflop's official Xflop page that they sneaked in that "4K" could mean dynamic resolution and checkerboarding even though Microflop flat out said it would be native 4K. For fuck sake, Microflop even called it the "true 4K" console.:rofl:

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Both Xbox One and Xbox One X were advertised to be at their respective resolutions of 1080p and 2160p. Netiher of them fulfilled that promise. :D

I remember when someone found on Microflop's official Xflop page that they sneaked in that "4K" could mean dynamic resolution and checkerboarding even though Microflop flat out said it would be native 4K. For fuck sake, Microflop even called it the "true 4K" console.:rofl:

You're lying and staging a false narrative.

They only ever said their games releasing in the Scorpio launch window were guaranteed native 4K.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're lying and staging a false narrative.

They only ever said their games releasing in the Scorpio launch window were guaranteed native 4K.

Yeah, I'm lying about what Microsoft said to millions of people during E3 and at their numerous press conferences. :kaz:

Launch games guaranteed native 4K? That didn't happen at all. :tom:

1 minute ago, JonB1 said:

Nah , the Sony dumbos love eating shit .

They at least have games to play. You guys payed $1000 to play the same ol XB1 shit. Bu bu bu teh higher rez.

49 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Cop is such a die hard Lemtard.

I'm more of a manticore than this guy ffs. :tom:

lmao seriously, everyone is. we should remove this faction and make him choose one. it's like he doesn't get the point of it at all. what a dumboass. :tom:

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Yeah, I'm lying about what Microsoft said to millions of people during E3 and at their numerous press conferences. :kaz:

Launch games guaranteed native 4K? That didn't happen at all. :tom:

What's it like being this dumb?

"Any games we're making that we're launching in the Scorpio time frame, we're making sure they can natively render at 4K."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/09/15/microsofts-loftis-xbox-gaming-and-scorpio/90408722/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-5NYtnfHgUKcOfI6IK4xUnA

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Uh no, I probably appear that way because I have to constantly correct people like the guy one post up. If people actually bothered to research what they're talking about this wouldn't happen.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

He is, but he's too scared to wear his colors proudly. :cruise:

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What's it like being this dumb?

"Any games we're making that we're launching in the Scorpio time frame, we're making sure they can natively render at 4K."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/09/15/microsofts-loftis-xbox-gaming-and-scorpio/90408722/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-5NYtnfHgUKcOfI6IK4xUnA

An article from over a year ago. :kaz: How does it feel to know that none of that actually came true? :mj: