Sign in to follow this  
MalaXmaS

Sony should be sued for false advertising.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Um wat? All of it came true and more...

No it didn't. Sub 4K all the way around except for a few flops here and there (like Forza). :rofl:

23 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

No it didn't. Sub 4K all the way around except for a few flops here and there (like Forza). :rofl:

Are you completely illiterate? Read my quote again, comprehend it slowly and then come back.

4 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

They at least have games to play. You guys payed $1000 to play the same ol XB1 shit. Bu bu bu teh higher rez.

What games are they playing ?

Are you completely illiterate? Read my quote again, comprehend it slowly and then come back.

Damn, didn't think you were gonna get this hurt. :mj: TLHBO. :D

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Fuck if I know I'm not a console plebe, I'm just yanking your leg. 

It's ok ...they won't answer that question either :shrug:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So... Are you done being wrong or are you going to go for strike three?

Everything I've said is true. Xbox One X did not deliver on its native/true 4K advertising nor will it ever. No matter how hard you try the majority of those games will still be sub-4K in that frame buffer before being blown up into full blown 4K. :rofl:  Biggest flop this industry has ever seen. :D 

Edited by lynux3

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Everything I've said is true. Xbox One X did not deliver on its native/true 4K advertising nor will it ever. No matter how hard you try the majority of those games will still be sub-4K in that frame buffer before being blown up into full blown 4K. :rofl:  Biggest flop this industry has ever seen. :D 

Show me the marketing material that says everything should/will run at native 4K.

It doesn't exist because it was a claim never made. You're honestly stupid, I'm not saying that poking fun, you're an idiot.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Show me the marketing material that says everything should/will run at native 4K.

It doesn't exist because it was a claim never made. You're honestly stupid, I'm not saying that poking fun, you're an idiot.

Maybe a few more insults will somehow make Xbox One X play all games at native 4K. :mj: Please, continue. :D

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Maybe a few more insults will somehow make Xbox One X play all games at native 4K. :mj: Please, continue. :D

You've run out of gas, you guys make this too easy because half the shit you say is made up and doesn't withstand questioning.

Take a hike.

You've run out of gas, you guys make this too easy because half the shit you say is made up and doesn't withstand questioning.

Take a hike.

Well since you're too fucking incompetent to look for yourself, here is the Xflop 1X reveal where they stated it'll be true 4K and then when they brought their information site online they snuck in an asterisk stating "4K" means it could be dynamic, checkerboard or native. :rofl: Get fucked faggot. :D

Rofl, dumbshit lemmings have been raped so hard they don't know what normal feels like anymore. :mj:

I remember when Sony claimed 4k , and every 2as checkerboard or 1440p and sony dumbos lapped it up :tom:

Aza making threads when 4k in the title when the game was 1440p lmao 

PS4 is now an1080 to 1440 machine . Such a waste . Sony dumbos duped again 

Just now, JonB1 said:

I remember when Sony claimed 4k , and every 2as checkerboard or 1440p and sony dumbos lapped it up :tom:

Aza making threads when 4k in the title when the game was 1440p lmao 

PS4 is now an1080 to 1440 machine . Such a waste . Sony dumbos duped again 

Dumbass. :D Sony never claimed 4K native output, they've always said that PS4 Pro was a compliment to 4K TVs using "efficient" techniques (aka checkerboarding, AA, etc.) to make use of a 4K TV and it works. PS4 Pro wasn't designed to be a replacement or a power house, it was designed to translates PS4 games to a 4K TV at cost efficiency... where as the Xflop dOne was such a big piece of fucking garbage right out of the gate Microflop went ahead and designed a brand new console all the way through. What a huge waste of money and time that ended up being, that piece of shit never even sold out on launch day... or week... or ever. :rofl:

21 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Well since you're too fucking incompetent to look for yourself, here is the Xflop 1X reveal where they stated it'll be true 4K and then when they brought their information site online they snuck in an asterisk stating "4K" means it could be dynamic, checkerboard or native. :rofl: Get fucked faggot. :D

Again, absolutely no one said all games will be native 4K, not even here. You're taking what they're saying and adding a non-contextual hyperbolic spin to it attempting to molest it into a false narrative.

You're reaching for the stars and coming up lightyears short.

15 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

where as the Xflop dOne was such a big piece of fucking garbage right out of the gate Microflop went ahead and designed a brand new console all the way through. What a huge waste of money and time that ended up being, that piece of shit never even sold out on launch day... or week... or ever. :rofl:

Oh yeah? Is that why the Xbox One X is outselling it by huge margins? Is that why Sony is scrambling by proactively dropping the Pro's price for December?

Shut up.