Sign in to follow this  
MalaXmaS

Sony should be sued for false advertising.

2 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

professionals don't make mistakes.

Sounds like something an amateur would say :romantears:

I don't make mistakes and I work at a Irish pub. Been there for about a year, the food is ok.

Pretty sure Denny's don't close at 1am. Not sure what's worse to be perfectly honest with you. Never seen a Denny's though, I don't think there's a single one in Quebec city.

I would never work at a chain restaurant anyway, I like working with chefs and menus that changes overtime. 

And fuck off lmao, you can't even tell us what you do for a living because you're too embarrassed. I'm a cook, a real one and I'm not in the slightest embarrassed by that fact. If I keep at it I'll be a chef sooner rather than later.

When I tell ladies I'm a cook it gets them wet, you know nothing, Jonb.

Roff there's this drunk guy who blocked my way when I was about to leave from work, I looked at him with my hatred filled looked and he kinda freaked out ''I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry man''.

To be honest I almost pushed him out of the way. I can't stand drunkards. Reminds me of myself in my early 20s. 

I have no fun working there to be honest. The staff is cool but this isn't me anymore. The two nice barmaids I worked with even offered a free drink and I just said no thanks. 

In one year I got 'drunk' only once there. Granted I smoke weed behind the restaurant all the time. But I always smoke weed so whatever.

I've spoken about what I've done in the past but can't say much more about it because some of you guys are IRL stalker weirdos .

Anyway , I bust your balls about Denny's . I'm glad your out there working . Even if you worked at McDonald's like Jerry ...I'd respect that :shrug:

And Denny's breakfast is DOPE. too bad you don't have that in Cuckanda 

54 minutes ago, Bodycount611 said:

nwhat I love is how they use that deceptive 'DYNAMIC 4K' and the average uneducated idiot PS consumer sees that and says, wow,Dynamic? that's SUPER 4K!

1440p is dynamic 4k lmao . Imagine the outrage if MS did that LOL

9 hours ago, Bodycount611 said:

nwhat I love is how they use that deceptive 'DYNAMIC 4K' and the average uneducated idiot PS consumer sees that and says, wow,Dynamic? that's SUPER 4K!

They used to.

Now it's straight "4k and HDR"

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

Roff there's this drunk guy who blocked my way when I was about to leave from work, I looked at him with my hatred filled looked and he kinda freaked out ''I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry man''.

To be honest I almost pushed him out of the way. I can't stand drunkards. Reminds me of myself in my early 20s. 

I have no fun working there to be honest. The staff is cool but this isn't me anymore. The two nice barmaids I worked with even offered a free drink and I just said no thanks. 

In one year I got 'drunk' only once there. Granted I smoke weed behind the restaurant all the time. But I always smoke weed so whatever.

:mjcry: