Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

We're going to get to see more Metro Exodus tomorrow night at The Game Awards

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Fuckin' 'ell, mang. :kaz:

What does it running on a PC have to do with anything? It's comparably spec'd meaning it was running on hardware of the same level therefore what was shown is indicative of what the Xbox One X should deliver.

I don't have any clue why you guys are trying to debate this.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What does it running on a PC have to do with anything? It's comparably spec'd meaning it was running on hardware of the same level therefore what was shown is indicative of what the Xbox One X should deliver.

I'm a master debater. :jerkit:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Maybe it's because "PC at console specs" is bullshit.  I guarantee that thing was running on a 1080ti or a Titan Xp on a completely decked out PC.

The last times we heard "was running on PC but at console equivalent specs" we got Watch Dogs and The Division... Not exactly hard to understand the skepticism.

That said.. I think that's exactly what the game will look like on Xbox One X and PC.  4A Games don't fuck around with that shit.  They're a small talented studio, and apart from a few instances in the demo of scripting something to give more life to the demo, it's pretty much exactly what we'll get.

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Maybe it's because "PC at console specs" is bullshit.  I guarantee that thing was running on a 1080ti or a Titan Xp on a completely decked out PC.

The last times we heard "was running on PC but at console equivalent specs" we got Watch Dogs and The Division... Not exactly hard to understand the skepticism.

That said.. I think that's exactly what the game will look like on Xbox One X and PC.  4A Games don't fuck around with that shit.  They're a small talented studio, and apart from a few instances in the demo of scripting something to give more life to the demo, it's pretty much exactly what we'll get.

I'm not here to speculate, I'm taking their word for it and they are one developer that is able to work miracles with hardware.

They said that as clarification to people questioning it, they're not in bed with anyone and have no reason to lie so I have no reason to doubt them or what they would be able to do with hardware of that level.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Just like when they said Assassin's Creed Origins was running in 4K at E3?

Maybe it was, but performance is important so it coukd have been dialed back a notch to hit performance targets.

Also that is Ubisoft we're talking about, bullshot the company. Don't bundle a developer like 4A with them, it's a retarded level of false equivilency.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Maybe it was, but performance is important so it coukd have been dialed back a notch to hit performance targets.

Also that is Ubisoft we're talking about, bullshot the company. Don't bundle a developer like 4A with them, it's a retarded level of false equivilency.

Uncharted 4's reveal trailer that was captured on a PS4..... :really:

I could go on and on...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

LOL, i love how you just continue to double down on your statements.

Its almost certain that 4A had no dev kit of the Scorpio for this game, they are historically a PC developer.  If anything, I expect them to modify their game that is probably over a year away from when they first unveiled it.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, i love how you just continue to double down on your statements.

Its almost certain that 4A had no dev kit of the Scorpio for this game, they are historically a PC developer.  If anything, I expect them to modify their game that is probably over a year away from when they first unveiled it.

Give me a real reason to doubt them or shove this conversation up your ass, the choice is yours.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Give me a real reason to doubt them or shove this conversation up your ass, the choice is yours.

I'm pretty certain giving you REAL HISTORY of developers who DON'T HAVE GAMES RUNNING ON ACTUAL HARDWARE is fairly believable.

Its not my fault your a dumbass. I'm not here to chew your food for you.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm pretty certain giving you REAL HISTORY of developers who DON'T HAVE GAMES RUNNING ON ACTUAL HARDWARE is fairly believable.

Its not my fault your a dumbass. I'm not here to chew your food for you.

Up your ass it goes, adios bitchola!

Hope someone is keeping track of his list of things that are going to happen.

We can add it to his other proclamations of him having worked for Nintendo.