Sign in to follow this  
KaptainAza

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Steam page up, launching along side PS4 version Dec 8th

Do you actually play this shit? I see you making these weeb threads all the time and I'm genuinely curious.

A lot of people in the PlayStation community seem to hype this stuff, I see it left, right, front and center on every gaming forum yet these games sell like 150k here, 200k there. Like 0.2% of the install base buys this stuff but it's constantly used as some form of ammunition. 

I wouldn't touch this shit if you paid me, and apparently 99.8% of the PlayStation community won't either, they must all be lemmings.

:mj:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Also thats not how it works PS4 has hundreds of unique games from visual novels like Danganronpa, Steins Gate to SRPGs like Disgaea and Summon Night, action RPGs like Ys VIII, niche dumb games like Earth Defense Force and Onechenbara, weird action games like Senran Kagura action games, Peach Beach Splash, Tecmos Deception 4 then 2D beat em ups like Dragons Crown Odins Sphere, tons of non traditional JRPGs like the Atelier series. Dragon Quest Hereos, Builders. Anime Musou and Fighting games.

All those games massively add up. If each game attracts a different 0.1 percent userbase these hundreds of games massively add up to be a driving force. 

3 hours ago, KaptainAza said:

Also thats not how it works PS4 has hundreds of unique games from visual novels like Danganronpa, Steins Gate to SRPGs like Disgaea and Summon Night, action RPGs like Ys VIII, niche dumb games like Earth Defense Force and Onechenbara, weird action games like Senran Kagura action games, Peach Beach Splash, Tecmos Deception 4 then 2D beat em ups like Dragons Crown Odins Sphere, tons of non traditional JRPGs like the Atelier series. Dragon Quest Hereos, Builders. Anime Musou and Fighting games.

All those games massively add up. If each game attracts a different 0.1 percent userbase these hundreds of games massively add up to be a driving force. 

Damn right.

I discovered Danganronpa for the first time this year thanks to the PS4 collection port. I think that was my first Spike Chunsoft game too. EDF on PS4 was also my first one, it's great arcade fun, some of the missions are ridiculously epic in scales.

But the best 'niche' Jap series on PS4 right now is motherfucking Yakuza. I already have Y6 Collector Edition pre-ordered. What a successful revival. :lawd: