Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

Official Phone Wars Thread.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You specifically stated you did that before streaming services. What kind of artists are you downloading music for currently on your Android thru torrents?

I guess I have to repeat this a second time because youhave trouble reading posts.

Live performances. For example, the best Led Zeppelin performances are 1974 Nassau Stadium bootleg album. one of their best, most pristine recordings ever.

Its not on a streaming service, and I wouldn't want to stream it on youtube. So I download the OGG files.

NIN, Radiohead, U2 live recordings that have audio sources directly from the sound booth.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I guess I have to repeat this a second time because youhave trouble reading posts.

Live performances. For example, the best Led Zeppelin performances are 1974 Nassau Stadium bootleg album. one of their best, most pristine recordings ever.

Its not on a streaming service, and I wouldn't want to stream it on youtube. So I download the OGG files.

NIN, Radiohead, U2 live recordings that have audio sources directly from the sound booth.

But you wouldn’t have time to download these on your computer? Odd

Edited by ghostz

Jerry, I’m assuming you’ve had these files downloaded for years. So give me exact examples of files you’ve torrented on your phone. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

But you wouldn’t have time to download these on your computer? Odd

If my phone ends up being my primary music player............explain to me how it would be more logical for me to ADD MORE STEPS to this process?????

Just now, ghostz said:

Jerry, I’m assuming you’ve had these files downloaded for years. So give me exact examples of files you’ve torrented on your phone. 

You assume wrong.

Just now, jehurey said:

If my phone ends up being my primary music player............explain to me how it would be more logical for me to ADD MORE STEPS to this process?????

Because you’ve had them downloaded on your pc for years. You didn’t torrent them on your phone. If you did,  why?  You already had them. You could have simply transferred them to google music. 

Just now, jehurey said:

You assume wrong.

Perfect! Screenshot your torrent folder on your phone with your download history. 

:D

Just now, ghostz said:

Because you’ve had them downloaded on your pc for years. You didn’t torrent them on your phone. If you did,  why?  You already had them. You could have simply transferred them to google music. 

No I didn't.

I discover them whenever there are people that share new performances, or upload new recordings to fan websites.

Once again, adding them to google music would be a LONGER process........explain the logic to me, when torrenting is higher quality, no lag time because the files are on my phone, and its easier to initiate the download.

Perfect! Screenshot your torrent folder on your phone with your download history. 

:D

Sorry, you either have a response for your argument, or you are done.

You're not going to be assigning any homework.

Looks like you are already trying to find a way out.  Too bad, you're not.

Just now, jehurey said:

No I didn't.

I discover them whenever there are people that share new performances, or upload new recordings to fan websites.

Once again, adding them to google music would be a LONGER process........explain the logic to me, when torrenting is higher quality, no lag time because the files are on my phone, and its easier to initiate the download.

Then you should have no problem showing me you’ve torrented them to your phone. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, you either have a response for your argument, or you are done.

You're not going to be assigning any homework.

Looks like you are already trying to find a way out.  Too bad, you're not.

And there it is. Lmao, caught in another lie. Caught using the iris scanner and facial recognition at the same time ... again!

Then you should have no problem showing me you’ve torrented them to your phone. 

In other words..........you can't win your argument.

Sorry buddy, trying to initiate jonb tactics isn't going to work with me.

Edited by jehurey

Just now, ghostz said:

And there it is. Lmao, caught in another lie. Caught using the iris scanner and facial recognition at the same time ... again!

Nope, trying to act like jonb isn't going to work.

You are done. And you know it because now you are starting to lose your shit

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, trying to act like jonb isn't going to work.

You are done. And you know it because now you are starting to lose your shit

*Waits for you to back up your claims*

Just now, ghostz said:

*Waits for you to back up your claims*

Waits for you to actually have a response to what I have said.

Looks like you've abandoned it.

Again.

Anyways, I just caught you running away and now trying to flame your way out.  We've seen this song and dance before.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Waits for you to actually have a response to what I have said.

Looks like you've abandoned it.

Again.

Anyways, I just caught you running away and now trying to flame your way out.  We've seen this song and dance before.

No Jerry, this is simply asking you to prove what YOU said. Can you do it, though? 

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No Jerry, this is simply asking you to prove what YOU said. Can you do it, though? 

You're not going to shift over to anything else.

You know it has never worked for you before......I really don't understand what makes you think its going to work this time.

You are explaining that torrenting does not make sense........are you going to provide response to your side of the argument? Yes or No?

If not, then you're done.

And you know it.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're not going to shift over to anything else.

You know it has never worked for you before......I really don't understand what makes you think its going to work this time.

You are explaining that torrenting does not make sense........are you going to provide response to your side of the argument? Yes or No?

If not, then you're done.

And you know it.

You said it does make sense since you suddenly became a fan of Led Zep and U2 in 2018. I'm just asking for you to show me your torrents then. But since you can't, I can safely assume you're lying per usual.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You said it does make sense since you suddenly became a fan of Led Zep and U2 in 2018. I'm just asking for you to show me your torrents then. But since you can't, I can safely assume you're lying per usual.

No, you are now attempting to change the argument.

I said that new uploads can come in at any time.

Mind you that the fact of downloading high quality music files, and storing them with my expanded storage are also reasons why I have an Android phone.

It looks like you are done, because you can't seem to argue anything without trying to move the argument away onto something else.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you are now attempting to change the argument.

I said that new uploads can come in at any time.

Mind you that the fact of downloading high quality music files, and storing them with my expanded storage are also reasons why I have an Android phone.

It looks like you are done, because you can't seem to argue anything without trying to move the argument away onto something else.

Well, no, first you said you used to before you used streaming services. Then you said you used it just recently to download Led Zep and U2 songs, so I said..cool, show me, and you are refusing. Seems a bit sketchy bro. :reg: I'm starting to wonder if you even have a Note 8 considering you have no idea how one works :D 

Edited by ghostz