Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

The stupid phone thread

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Jerry and Ghostz, you guys are spamming the phone thread now.  Please get back on topic and stop going in circles. 

@jehureyand @ghostz

We haven’t posted ITT for a day you retard. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ghostz said:

We haven’t posted ITT for a day you retard. 

Oh great, you haven't spammed the thread in a few hrs :mjpls:

This entire thread has turned into you and Jehurey going in circles about absolutely nothing.  

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This entire thread has turned into you and Jehurey going in circles about absolutely nothing.  

No shit. Jerry is a lunatic. Read the last page, everyone saw.  You’re not much better. 

Edited by ghostz

Tmobile to implement universal profile RCS messsges in Q2 2018. 

They Join Sprint as the two major US carriers to implement universal profile (over 50 Carriers Worldwide have implemented universal profile RCS). 

Pretty soon Universal Profile RCS will be the number one messenging service globally.  

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Well, that's what happens wshen someone DOES attempt to argue in circles, and run away to other topics.

Believe me, if that stops, these conversations end QUICK.

But that's not my problem. I actually have things to say, and I say them, and not attempt to deviate from them.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Tmobile to implement universal profile RCS messsges in Q2 2018. 

They Join Sprint as the two major US carriers to implement universal profile (over 50 Carriers Worldwide have implemented universal profile RCS). 

Pretty soon Universal Profile RCS will be the number one messenging service globally.  

Lol you’ve literally been saying this for years. Fact is, messaging on android sucks ass. One of the many reasons why the iPhone is the most purchased phone on the planet 

Edited by ghostz

Lol you’ve literally been saying this for years. Fact is, messaging on android sucks ass. One of the many reasons why the iPhone is the most purchased phone on the planet 

Why are you always so triggered by Android?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Why are you always so triggered by Android?

What kind of response is that :D

you claim android messaging is ‘just fine’, why even the need for this?

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

What kind of response is that :D

you claim android messaging is ‘just fine’, why even the need for this?

You claimed ios is perfect why even update it?    You claimed  4" iPhone was perfect why even get a bigger screen iPhone?  You claimed retina lcd screen was perfect, why even upgrade to Samsung OLED screen? :cmpunk1:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You claimed ios is perfect why even update it?    You claimed  4" iPhone was perfect why even get a bigger screen iPhone?  You claimed retina lcd screen was perfect, why even upgrade to Samsung OLED screen? :cmpunk1:

you're talking about physical features. i'm talking about software. stick to the subject, please.

but real talk, i remember you saying RCS was 'right around the corner' in like 2012 :tom: 

i can't believe people are forced to use basic ass sms for their standard texting, lol

you're talking about physical features. i'm talking about software. stick to the subject, please.

but real talk, i remember you saying RCS was 'right around the corner' in like 2012 :tom: 
i can't believe people are forced to use basic ass sms for their standard texting, lol
I also mentioned ios updates that's not hardware.

Google started the Universal profile roll out late 2016. Almost 60 Carriers Worldwide adopted it in that time.

in the US sprint (2016) and Tmobile (soon) will have it. AT&T already demonstrated it and most likely will implement it so only Verizon is left.

I said in Late 2016 that by late 2018 it would reach global adoption and here we are today on the cusp of global adoption of it.

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I also mentioned ios updates that's not hardware.

Google started the Universal profile roll out late 2016. Almost 60 Carriers Worldwide adopted it in that time.

in the US sprint (2016) and Tmobile (soon) will have it. AT&T already demonstrated it and most likely will implement it so only Verizon is left.

I said in Late 2016 that by late 2018 it would reach global adoption and here we are today on the cusp of global adoption of it.

You said well before everyone went to sidecryers that rcs was about to be globally accepted

4 years later we aren't even close

wont' be here for 3+ years, if ever :reg:

You said well before everyone went to sidecryers that rcs was about to be globally accepted

4 years later we aren't even close

wont' be here for 3+ years, if ever :reg:
Google's Universal profile roll out wasn't around in 2012. Stop making shit up.

Its already in the Majority of the world and 1 Carrier away from full adoption in the US.

These things are actually happening your spin doesn't stop that.

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Google's Universal profile roll out wasn't around in 2012. Stop making shit up.

Its already in the Majority of the world and 1 Carrier away from full adoption in the US.

These things are actually happening your spin doesn't stop that.

and none of them will work together :D

verizon hasn't said a damn thing about it, and at&t can do it but isn't implanting it. dream on bro. your 1995 style of texting is here to stay. lmao, how ancient

i don't have a spin, you've literally have been saying this for YEARS. all while claiming android messaging is superior to ios' LOL 

Edited by ghostz

and none of them will work together

This right there tells me you have no idea what global profile is... clueless as always lol

Once you implement Universal Profile it works with the 60 something Carriers that have it.

I have sprint, I've been using it since late 2016 when sprint implemented it.

Like I said your ignorance won't stop this from actually happening because it already is in motion :umad:

Lol. LG is a sad, sad company. Their new phone..

lg-g7-leak.jpg?quality=98&strip=all

They don't even have a 3D sensing camera, they literally just copied the notch design because apple did it. :D 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, having a notch that block out part of the screen is quite sad.

At least Apple had a reason. LG is just desperate.

Just now, ghostz said:

At least Apple had a reason. LG is just desperate.

These androids phones that copy that are dumb, and I imagine they do it to dupe people into making a double-take, or possibly having parents buy it so that they can fool their children.