Sign in to follow this  
Jon2B

34BT owns DF and makes them look like fools

Just now, jehurey said:

He is specifically saying that it carries HALF THE VALUE of rendering a "screen" as native 4K.

Yes he is.

Buddy..........you, and other people HID BEHIND saying that this measure is "usually recognized" as just being based on one dimension.

And now you are trying to say that 50% scale meant he was talking about reducing is 50% in BOTH DIMENSIONS.

That's not he we describe a 2-dimensional argument. Its a MISLEADING quantification, and you know that.

Its mislead because you talk about ONE "screen" and just "taking 50% of it".

But you are actually taking TWO MEASUREMENTS and taking reducing it by 50% for each one. Proper geometry of 2-dimensional space quantifies this as One-quarter.

Always has. Always will. If you know math, you wouldn't LEAVE OUT information. And you would describe the final measurement in its most simplified form. One-quarter.

LOL no...

When you SCALE an image.. it's implied that it scales on both axis.  Are you retarded?  Who the fuck doesn't know that?

They simplify it to 50% scale... from 50%hor 50%ver.   Just like the industry simplified 1920x1080 to just 1080p.  It's implied you know there's another axis.  It's a fixed aspect ratio.

He's not implying anything other than the fact that a 3840x2160 screen image scaled down 50% is 1920x1080.  It's really REALLY not his fault you don't understand.  I mean, you called him a fucking liar ffs :D 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LOL no...

When you SCALE an image.. it's implied that it scales on both axis.

GO read Hout Sauce and Dynocrap's posts from the previous thread about the developer potentially suing Digital Foundry.

BOTH OF THEM specifically mention one-axis.

And..............as we can clearly see............you are now trying to survive by making a semantics argument.  In other words: You're Done.

I really don't see what exactly you're going to achieve at this point, because you already agreed with me about the pixels, and you clearly avoided my explainatiopn of simple geometric space.

"the industry simplified"

"No jerry, I am not hiding behind a marketing term":snoop:

Edited by jehurey

Just now, jehurey said:

GO read Hout Sauce and Dynocrap's posts from the previous thread about the developer potentially suing Digital Foundry.

BOTH OF THEM specifically mention one-axis.

And..............as we can clearly see............you are now trying to survive by making a semantics argument.  In other words: You're Done.

I really don't see what exactly you're going to achieve at this point, because you already agreed with me about the pixels, and you clearly avoided my explainatiopn of simple geometric space.

"the industry simplied"

"No jerry, I am not hiding behind a marketing term":snoop:

I know I've won because you're already at the "I don't know what you're trying to achieve" point... 

The facts are what they are.  You can wrestle with them all you want.. but the developer didn't lie.. and what he said isn't misleading.  It's the truth.  You have to deal with it :trump: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I know I've won because you're already at the "I don't know what you're trying to achieve" point... 

The facts are what they are.  You can wrestle with them all you want.. but the developer didn't lie.. and what he said isn't misleading.  It's the truth.  You have to deal with it :trump: 

So in other words, you're running away.

Notice how you don't even want to respond back to the subject anymore?

I just caught you giving a DIFFERENT explanation of what "Dynamic Scaling" is. Hot Saucer and Dynocrap specifically said that dynamic scaling occurs on one axis. And you're telling me that it WAS ALWAYS changing on BOTH AXIS.

Hey, I got no problem if you are saying that they were wrong. Because you would confirm my first post of this thread, which was me confirming that I was right about the argument I had with Hot Sauce and Dynocrap in that previous thread, regarding that specific subject.

Take your pick. Either way, I'm thanking you because I'm getting what I want. So thank you for that.

Edited by jehurey

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So in other words, you're running away.

Notice how you don't even want to respond back to the subject anymore?

I just caught you giving a DIFFERENT explanation of what "Dynamic Scaling" is. Hot Saucer and Dynocrap specifically said that dynamic scaling occurs on one axis. And you're telling me that it WAS ALWAYS changing on BOTH AXIS.

Hey, I got no problem if you are saying that they were wrong. Because you would confirm my first post of this thread, which was me confirming that I was right about the argument I had with Hot Sauce and Dynocrap in that previous thread, regarding that specific subject.

Take your pick. Either way, I'm thanking you because I'm getting what I want. So thank you for that.

I've responded to you multiple times and answered your stupid question in multiple posts which you've quoted.  I don't care what bullshit you have going on with Hot Sauce and Dyna.  Don't mix my argument with theirs just because we're all calling you wrong.

You literally just made an entire post claiming my argument is different from theirs and that you "got me" because of it.

No.  It doesn't work like that.  Take your bullshit up with them.  

Edited by Remij_

2 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Get owned , spew word vomit LOL

that's where you got me beat.

when you get owned, you can't type all that much.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I've responded to you multiple times and answered your stupid question in multiple posts which you've quoted.  I don't care what bullshit you have going on with Hot Sauce and Dyna.  Don't mix my argument with theirs.

Nope.

That's the whole point of my very first post in this thread.

Thanks for admitting that you can't win the claim I was making from the very beginning.

You just HELP ME with your "both axis" remark.

Genuinely. I thank youuuuu:trump:

Just now, JonB1 said:

Type 1000 words , still look like an idiot 

Lol , Jerry you're stupid 

see......you keep yours short.:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

see......you keep yours short.:tom:

Right to the point . You're fucking stupid.  Lol 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

That's the whole point of my very first post in this thread.

Thanks for admitting that you can't win the claim I was making from the very beginning.

You just HELP ME with your "both axis" remark.

Genuinely. I thank youuuuu:trump:

No.  I specifically addressed your first post which was claiming that the developer was lying.  I've spend this entire thread beating it into your head that he wasn't.

Now you're trying to conflate my arguments with Dyna's and Hot Sauces... when I haven't said a single thing about them.  I don't care what their arguments were against you.  I know what mine is.. and I know that you are wrong.  You know this too. 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.  I specifically addressed your first post which was claiming that the developer was lying.  I've spend this entire thread beating it into your head that he wasn't.

Now you're trying to conflate my arguments with Dyna's and Hot Sauces... when I haven't said a single thing about them.  I don't care what their arguments were against you.  I know what mine is.. and I know that you are wrong.  You know this too. 

My first post said "I was right"

You clearly need to know what I was right about.

And YOU DO KNOW, because you immediately started responding back as if you already knew the existing argument.

Sorry buddy............you just helped me. Whether you like it or not.

And I thank you.:trump: I have no more use for you.

Just now, JonB1 said:

Yep . That's the point . 

did he just type that? guess he didn't pick up on my extremely high-level subtleties. :tom: