Sign in to follow this  
Hopes and Dreams™

Dark Souls Remastered Official Information

6 minutes ago, B__H said:

You seem to be upset that Switch is getting the best third party franchises after you said it would get no meaningful support:bena:I guess on top of the sales, and first party goty's the sky is the limit

Its a 7 year old port, jesus, has it come down to this? Wii U ports, and a 7 year old game remaster at half the framerate of PS4? Kill yourself.

Lets not be acting like you weren't so petty about Switch getting Dark Souls in the OP that you rushed the thread out claiming the dlc was not included in the Switch version without even properly reading about what you were posting:hehe:

The Reset Era admin said yesterday (before this conference), that Nintendo did a great job securing big third party announcements that would be dropping all year

I wonder what's next:whew:

Edited by B__H

Aza frantically sifting through the damage control for this coming to Switch and posting before the facts are out:whew:It's getting hot in here

I would only be interested if they worked the awful end-game.

It doesn't even tempt me on Switch as I don't consider it a very portable friendly game.

damn you can tell cows are threatened by switch getting all this japanese support. :laff:

YS8 improved edition is perfect for switch, as is the portable dark souls-lite experience. Premium version is ofcourse X1X exclusive.

PS4? Squeezed out, no use for that version.

11 minutes ago, Bodycount611 said:

damn you can tell cows are threatened by switch getting all this japanese support. :laff:

YS8 improved edition is perfect for switch, as is the portable dark souls-lite experience. Premium version is ofcourse X1X exclusive.

PS4? Squeezed out, no use for that version.

At least cows showed up to the fight. :killzone:

This is fucking GODLY.  Congrats to the Sheep for getting the Souls series. :leo: Apparently it was said that 2 and 3 were coming to the Switch as well at a later date.  That's fucking awesome.

The Remaster is 50% off for PC owners who already have the Prepare to Die edition :bow:

PC with native 4K and 60fps with DS3 engine combat?  Sign me the fuck up! :bow:

That PS4 Trilogy set is godlike.  I'm seriously tempted to grab it and never open it. :bow: 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Aza do you have bipolar disorder? One thread you love the switch the next you hate it and it just goes back and forth almost daily.  

Its because sheep are getting arrogant over a franchise that multiplat day 1, Dark Souls, its not a big deal.