Sign in to follow this  
Azazela

XBox is declining YOY

Collect what exactly? :tom:

Games like Forza and Quantum Break will fill bargin bins for years to come. They'll never have any value.
It's a joke based on DynamiteCop's "time to collect Wiiu" thread :ben:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's a joke based on DynamiteCop's "time to collect Wiiu" thread :ben:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know, but I just wanted to have a dig at xbox for having no games worth a damn :monosmug:

20 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Collect what exactly? :tom:

Games like Forza and Quantum Break will fill bargin bins for years to come. They'll never have any value.

It's a reference to Deeno's undeniable ability to champion failed consoles. :killzone:

It actually is the perfect time to collect an XBO as a novelty item.

Kinext camera were being sold for $20 just a few days ago. You can probably get a refurbished Xbox One, a 2013 console, for CHEAPER than you can get a Wii U, a 2012 console.

Any of its semi-exclusive games,--like Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, aaaand I can't think of anything else--are definitely bargain bin games at this point.

If anything, the XBO probably serves better as a backward compatible machine for playing OG Xbox games, and certain X360 games.

LMAO idiots thinking Xbox is going anywhere.  That's like saying Nintendo should have thrown in the towel with the WiiU.  Now it's the hottest shit.

:roll:

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO idiots thinking Xbox is going anywhere.  That's like saying Nintendo should have thrown in the towel with the WiiU.  Now it's the hottest shit.

They did throw in the towel with the Wii U.  They stopped supporting that shit after 3 years. :roff: 

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

They did throw in the towel with the Wii U.  They stopped supporting that shit after 3 years. :roff: 

Throwing in the towel as in, leaving the industry.  

People are acting like MS can't recover from this generation.  :hest: 

I don't know what their recovery will look like, but right now it looks more like retreating to the PC space and less like securing reasons for people to purchase their consoles.

6 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I don't know what their recovery will look like, but right now it looks more like retreating to the PC space and less like securing reasons for people to purchase their consoles.

Fair enough. :interesting:

But I think they'll be fine, and that they realize that there's an entire PC market there and they have the ability to support both easily, so they might as well.  The next console will be fine assuming they don't fuck up in the beginning.

Edited by Remij_

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

no its not, xbox doesnt have the first party studios/ip, the worldwide appeal/presence, or the support from japan, nintendo does.

nintendo can be the hottest shit, xbox literally never can be.

Its happening exactly the way I said it is happening.

Phil Spencer is probably worse off by being "promoted" to MS CEO's inner circle management. He's there so that they can take control of the Xbox division and turn it into a lifeless "platform".

And, make no mistake, when we know that it has reached that point, Microsoft is definitely gone from the gaming industry, proper.

Nobody here considers Apple/Android gaming to be part of the actual gaming industry, its like the equivalent of a bazaar or "Outlet" Retail store.  Microsoft will move Xbox into their mobile devices and try to ask Apple/Android developer to place their "apps" on that as quickly as possible.

4 minutes ago, Azazela said:

The question is what do they do and Remij suggested that it will fix itself, somehow, god knows how, and when.

When more games release, literally their only issue.

1 minute ago, Azazela said:

The question is what do they do and Remij suggested that it will fix itself, somehow, god knows how, and when.

All it takes is a single fuck up from Sony and all the goodwill is gone. :shrug:

This industry is like that.

If MS started off next gen without any glaring fuck up, and some decent games, they'll get back marketshare.

You're the one who thinks Sony is untouchable... Sony was literally on the ropes last gen.  Don't take your little victory for granted. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

no its not, xbox doesnt have the first party studios/ip, the worldwide appeal/presence, or the support from japan, nintendo does.

nintendo can be the hottest shit, xbox literally never can be.

Sure it is.  What Xbox console ever sold as bad as WiiU?  Not even Nintendo's stellar first party could save that shit.  Even more reason for them to dump the console and just make software. :reg: 

I know I'm not the only one who wishes they'd do that.

Nintendo consoles are seriously hit or miss.  Yes, they all get a couple good Nintendo games, but the WiiU was a disaster coming off the success of the Wii.

Nintendo combined their handheld and console market into one, essentially giving up on a two market system. If they released another pure console it would be as dead as Wii U.

XBox is just going to keep releasing inferiour Playstation clones.

4 hours ago, JonB1 said:

Doom and gloom 

We here this every year . Xbox isn't going anywhere 

Yeah it isn’t going anywhere it’s sitting on shelves in EB games :hest:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Azazela said:

XBox's budget will get cut more and more, and it will be rolled into other branches as more of an after thought.

Lol you're fucking high, they generate an ungodly amount of revenue from the Xbox branch.