4 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Lmao . You're still lying . Haha . What a loser 

Runs away....AGAIN.

Oh man, I gotta keep count.

And then he says "loser", like its some sort of involuntary reflex. LOL

1 minute ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

casual-gamer.jpg

he's a C A S U A L G A M E R  !!! point and laugh at the CASUAL GAMERS:drake:

have fun combing over my 100,000 gamerscore for ownage, you dumbos. https://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/untitled1/ I actually game. Haven't even touched my console since december and I still game more than Jerky.

Added.

What names are missing from my list in the OP?

Edited by DynamiteCop!

6 minutes ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

the 'intellectual' Jerky w/ 1 trophy in the witness :danylol:

Only games he has points in is COD and MLB :rofl: 

FRAUD ALERT!

Fake gamers lmao 

4 minutes ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

the 'intellectual' Jerky w/ 1 trophy in the witness :danylol:

Only games he has points in is COD and MLB :rofl: 

FRAUD ALERT!

The Witness only has about 8 trophies.

You wouldn't know because you don't own a PS..............oh wait, you just bought one instead of an Xbox.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Anyways, to explain it to you. You only get the trophies when you activate certain light-towers in the game, that is supposed to lead you to the end game.

I'm am attempting to do ALL the puzzles in the areas closest to the start of the game, and have moved on to the "eastern" coast of the game, and the areas nearby.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The Witness only has about 8 trophies.

You wouldn't know because you don't own a PS..............oh wait, you just bought one instead of an Xbox.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Anyways, to explain it to you. You only get the trophies when you activate certain light-towers in the game, that is supposed to lead you to the end game.

I'm am attempting to do ALL the puzzles in the areas closest to the start of the game, and have moved on to the "eastern" coast of the game, and the areas nearby.

You've been talking about playing this game on almost every occasion for months, it takes 25 hours to beat. What exactly are you doing in it? Staring at things and doing nothing?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You've been talking about playing this game on almost every occasion for months, it takes 25 hours to beat. What exactly are you doing in it? Staring at things and doing nothing?

No. No i haven't. And I'm fairly certain that you have no proof and just attempted to pull that out of your ass.

And it takes 25 hours to get about 340 or so puzzles, that is the minimum needed to get to the end game.

To solve all 800+ puzzles, most people estimate that it is over 80 hours.

Some of them are some of the best "a ha" moments I've ever had in a puzzle game. I don't know if the level of "surprise" will still hold up in the latter 400 puzzles that I attempt. But I will attempt to come as close to full completion as possible.

Just now, jehurey said:

No. No i haven't. And I'm fairly certain that you have no proof and just attempted to pull that out of your ass.

And it takes 25 hours to get about 340 or so puzzles, that is the minimum needed to get to the end game.

To solve all 800+ puzzles, most people estimate that it is over 80 hours.

Some of them are some of the best "a ha" moments I've ever had in a puzzle game. I don't know if the level of "surprise" will still hold up in the latter 400 puzzles that I attempt. But I will attempt to come as close to full completion as possible.

Mmmhmm...

https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10273

Just now, jehurey said:

that estimate comes from the game's creator.

I've done about 120 puzzles in the first 11 hours.

No, that comes from data of 631 people finishing the game.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, that comes from data of 631 people finishing the game.

no, that comes from a website where people voluntarily enter that information with no proof to back it up.

What's that you are trying to argue, Mr "I-used-to-work-at-Nintendo" you arguing about credibility????????

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

no, that comes from a website where people voluntarily enter that information with no proof to back it up.

What's that you are trying to argue, Mr "I-used-to-work-at-Nintendo" you arguing about credibility????????

Do you think people just go out of their way to go to a website about completing games, register and lie with no type of gain to be had? And so many so that their numbers all fall relatively in line?

:mj:

Edited by DynamiteCop!