Sign in to follow this  
GoronCity

CALLING OUT THE ENTIRE FORUM

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you think people just go out of their way to go to a website about completing games, register and lie with no type of gain to be had? And so many so that their numbers all fall relatively in line?

:mj:

Maybe you should read up on the recent Todd Rodgers/Twin Galaxies website scandal from the past couple of weeks.

I love how you avoid the very thing I keep on asking you for proof MULTIPLE times these past few months, and pretend that you didn't hear it.

I'm just telling you what the game's CREATOR SAID.

I got no problem looking like a genius and accomplishing it FASTER. Was that supposed to EMBARRASS ME, somehow???? LOL

I'm actually a fraud and a liar. I started gaming for the first time in December 2017 and my first gaming system is the PSVR.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'm actually a fraud and a liar. I started gaming for the first time in December 2017 and my first gaming system is the PSVR.

It all makes sense now, added.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The truth is no one here plays games except you. You're a winner.

AND he used to work at Nintendo!!!

But apparently he must have signed a strict disclosure agreement in which he can only proclaim it once in a web forum, and then when people ask for more detail, he pretend to not notice and avoid talking about it ever again. Very weird, that Ninty.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

AND he used to work at Nintendo!!!

But apparently he must have signed a strict disclosure agreement in which he can only proclaim it once in a web forum, and then when people ask for more detail, he pretend to not notice and avoid talking about it ever again. Very weird, that Ninty.

Why is it far fetched to you that I worked for Nintendo? I'm 15 miles from their headquarters, they have hundreds of different positions. 

Why is it far fetched to you that I worked for Nintendo? I'm 15 miles from their headquarters, they have hundreds of different positions. 

i love how he's now trying to walk back on his claim. Especially considering that he claimed that when we were arguing about KNOWLEDGE about Nintendo and their games.

Incoming admission that he worked in maintenance.

Just now, jehurey said:

i love how he's now trying to walk back on his claim. Especially considering that he claimed that when we were arguing about KNOWLEDGE about Nintendo and their games.

Incoming admission that he worked in maintenance.

I'm not walking anything back, you just never believed me for god knows what reason. I guess your fan blinders make it impossible for you to believe that anyone not infatuated with Nintendo could work for them.  Also I didn't work in maintenance, I worked in product testing. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not walking anything back, you just never believed me for god knows what reason. I guess your fan blinders make it impossible for you to believe that anyone not infatuated with Nintendo could work for them.  Also I didn't work in maintenance, I worked in product testing. 

wow.........so you worked in doing the same thing you are doing now as a hobby.

Man, that sure does give you amazing credibility in the field of: nothing.

Just now, jehurey said:

wow.........so you worked in doing the same thing you are doing now as a hobby.

Man, that sure does give you amazing credibility in the field of: nothing.

You sound pretty salty, it was a fun job while it lasted, I learned a lot and made a lot of money in the process. No matter what I did there you would have some faggot ass snide remark to add. 

You sound pretty salty, it was a fun job while it lasted, I learned a lot

lol, you clearly didn't.

unless they taught you how to do a screen capture by getting a camera and pointing it at your monitor. LOL

1 minute ago, B__H said:

Nintendo fired him as a lowly product tester so he became like their psycho ex:sabu:

Lowly lol? I made nearly 80k a year in that position. :lawl:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So you were a fluffer during crunch times? :mj:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

LOL, he now does what he does best: compound one thing by doubling-down on an EVEN STUPIDER claim.

if anything, that would lend creedence to you being bitter for having lost a high paying job.

Buuuuuuuut this would be the part where you'd tell us that you earn six-figures, being the associate director of the Monaco Grand Prix, and they let you work out of home.

Edited by jehurey

Jerry makes fun of me for playing games for a long time then claims he is a genius for playing games for a long time :D

These people lying about video games . IRL losers LMFAO 

Lynn , post your PSN or gtfo :D

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he now does what he does best: compound one thing by doubling-down on an EVEN STUPIDER claim.

if anything, that would lend creedence to you being bitter for having lost a high paying job.

Buuuuuuuut this would be the part where you'd tell us that you earn six-figures, being the associate director of the Monaco Grand Prix, and they let you work out of home.

No, I'm a county inspector now. Your deflections are pathetic Jerry. 

No, I'm a county inspector now. Your deflections are pathetic Jerry. 

Just now, JonB1 said:

Jerry makes fun of me for playing games for a long time then claims he is a genius for playing games for a long time :D

These people lying about video games . IRL losers LMFAO 

Lynn , post your PSN or gtfo :D

I am playing a game with content for a long time.

I'm now playing The Crew for 150 hours............let me know when you find somebody on this forum who is impressed with that. LOL

He's now entering as a DINGLEBERRY, yet again.

BlackHand , Jerry and Lynn have been outed as non gaming frauds . 

How about you ? You willing to be the first sheep beside Cooke to prove you play games ?