Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hopes and Dreams™

So WTF doesS MS even do against a 399 PS5 in 2019-2020?

Recommended Posts

Dude.. the PS5 isn't coming in 2019... ROFL.  And dude.... by the end of 2020 when the PS5 is somewhat possibly to release.. MS will be ready to announce the X2.

 

And if the specs are close MS will release a console that is the same price as the competition... book it.  There's no Kinect camera nonsense.

 

You live in this delusional world where you think only Sony can make a console $399. :mj: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lynux3 said:

Lemij is so triggered. :mj:

 

bu bu micwosof can doo it too :tear2:

 

:tom:

bu but OWNLY PWAYSTASHIN ken releez a $SreeNientyNien cawnsol!! MS are FAWKED :cry: 

 

At least you aren't stupid like Aza and realize that a PS5 isn't coming in 2019.  :cruise: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt Microsoft will be making another console as early as 2020 or even 2021 even. The One X literally just launched and it has plenty of power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

release the next xbox in 2019.

 

they have nothing to lose, really. can only go up from here. the few people who bought the X will be pissed, but they should have seen this coming anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

release the next xbox in 2019.

 

they have nothing to lose, really. can only go up from here. the few people who bought the X will be pissed, but they should have seen this coming anyways. 

No one is releasing the next Xbox in 2 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude.. the PS5 isn't coming in 2019... ROFL.  And dude.... by the end of 2020 when the PS5 is somewhat possibly to release.. MS will be ready to announce the X2.

 

And if the specs are close MS will release a console that is the same price as the competition... book it.  There's no Kinect camera nonsense.

 

You live in this delusional world where you think only Sony can make a console $399. :mj: 

Says the guy that argued Scorpio would be 400 have Ryzen and a vega GPU. :tom5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sony is releasing in 2019, they've admitted as much. They literally said Pro is 1/2 the lifecycle. 3 years POS4 base, 3 years Protato.

 

If MS launches after PS5 that's a deathwish. they may as well not even release a next console, they'd be in the same position they're already in = way behind.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

release the next xbox in 2019.

 

they have nothing to lose, really. can only go up from here. the few people who bought the X will be pissed, but they should have seen this coming anyways. 

:lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

writing's on the wall, they're already pulling the plug on Xbox One.

 

  • nothing but budget releases (Halo Wars 2/Forza 7 for the whole of 2017)
  • nothing but budget releases for 2018 (Sea of Thieves is a f2p, SOTD 2 a sequel to an indie, Crackdown 3... well :laff: )
  • all 3rd party deals cut
  • Halo 6 still suspiciously absent

they're ramping down on Xbox One, seems pretty clear.

 

Xbox Infinity = 2019 release. repeat of the 360 strategy. launch first, steal their games, moneyhat content. etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Aza makes up a "what if"   scenario and then says there is no argument against his "what if" scenario :danylol:

Releasing 6-7 years into the gen is not an if scenario and Sony going above 399 is unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

writing's on the wall, they're already pulling the plug on Xbox One.

 

  • nothing but budget releases (Halo Wars 2/Forza 7 for the whole of 2017)
  • nothing but budget releases for 2018 (Sea of Thieves is a f2p, SOTD 2 a sequel to an indie, Crackdown 3... well :laff: )
  • all 3rd party deals cut
  • Halo 6 still suspiciously absent

they're ramping down on Xbox One, seems pretty clear.

 

Xbox Infinity = 2019 release. repeat of the 360 strategy. launch first, steal their games, moneyhat content. etc. 

IF that were true, you don't care that they've fucked you over? Xflop hasn't had any games for years now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's what happens when a console doesn't sell, it doesn't get games. It doesn't get big budget investments. 

 

Xbox One is the OG Xbox all over again. Hopefully they learn their lesson and we're on the brink of a 360-2 next gen.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Azazela said:

Releasing 6-7 years into the gen is not an if scenario and Sony going above 399 is unlikely.

its still all speculation.  You don't know when Sony is laughing PS5 and at What price either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

    Chatbox

    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
×