Sign in to follow this  
Hopes and Dreams™

So WTF doesS MS even do against a 399 PS5 in 2019-2020?

You guys keep baiting me to spend $700 on an Xbox One X. :roff:

as somebody who games ONLY on Xbox, what struck me was the complete downturn after 2016. 2016 had games, and one by one as they sales-bombed, and MS was forced to kick in play anywhere, I knew something was up. A week before quantum break released it was emergency announced for PC day 1. pre-orders were that damn low. :laff: MS is still silent on hardware sales... I'm betting they're at 1:3 against PS4. I wouldn't be surprised if X1 is barely past 30 million.. or still in the 20's. :laff:

then after the red flag of play anywhere... 2017 happens. I bought 3 games for X1 last year... RE7 = exclusive content on playstation. Tekken 7 = exclusive content on playstation. Cod WW2... exclusive content on playstation. I hear tekken 7 had a 15:85 gap in favor of PS. Sony gets EIGHTY FIVE PERCENT on multiplats... :roff: Now 2018 looks even worse. Gamepass for all 1st party... great, but THERE IS NO 1st party worth $60. SOTD 2? An indie. Sea of thieves???? F2p. They know nobody wants these games, they're just placeholders to tide over X1 customers.

EVERY SECOND MS allows this sales gap to continue... they are losing money. PRECIOUS MONEY which they want. Precious money which comes from 3rd party game sales. Precious money from 1st party. YOU CANT SELL GAMES WHEN NOBODY OWNS YOUR DAMNED BOX.

So, it's quite obvious. The next XBOX is already in development. It's already on the way. And that's a fact. :glad:

Edited by BODYCOUNT ONE

26 minutes ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

that's what happens when a console doesn't sell, it doesn't get games. It doesn't get big budget investments. 

Xbox One is the OG Xbox all over again. Hopefully they learn their lesson and we're on the brink of a 360-2 next gen.

Xbox sells about 7 million a year.  In 3 years that's close to 25 million systems.  No one,  especially MS will develop exclusives for such a small user base.  They aren't dropping the One any time soon especially after a 500 dollar X.

27 minutes ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

You guys keep baiting me to spend $700 on an Xbox One X. :roff:

as somebody who games ONLY on Xbox, what struck me was the complete downturn after 2016. 2016 had games, and one by one as they sales-bombed, and MS was forced to kick in play anywhere, I knew something was up. A week before quantum break released it was emergency announced for PC day 1. pre-orders were that damn low. :laff: MS is still silent on hardware sales... I'm betting they're at 1:3 against PS4. I wouldn't be surprised if X1 is barely past 30 million.. or still in the 20's. :laff:

then after the red flag of play anywhere... 2017 happens. I bought 3 games for X1 last year... RE7 = exclusive content on playstation. Tekken 7 = exclusive content on playstation. Cod WW2... exclusive content on playstation. I hear tekken 7 had a 15:85 gap in favor of PS. Sony gets EIGHTY FIVE PERCENT on multiplats... :roff: Now 2018 looks even worse. Gamepass for all 1st party... great, but THERE IS NO 1st party worth $60. SOTD 2? An indie. Sea of thieves???? F2p. They know nobody wants these games, they're just placeholders to tide over X1 customers.

EVERY SECOND MS allows this sales gap to continue... they are losing money. PRECIOUS MONEY which they want. Precious money which comes from 3rd party game sales. Precious money from 1st party. YOU CANT SELL GAMES WHEN NOBODY OWNS YOUR DAMNED BOX.

So, it's quite obvious. The next XBOX is already in development. It's already on the way. And that's a fact. :glad:

The lemming rape :lawl:it's glorious.

37 minutes ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

that's what happens when a console doesn't sell, it doesn't get games. It doesn't get big budget investments. 

Xbox One is the OG Xbox all over again. Hopefully they learn their lesson and we're on the brink of a 360-2 next gen.

Lmfao no. OG xbox had plenty of FLOPS but at least micrisoft tried. It wasnt just endless halo/forza rehashes 

Also PS3 had a slow start but sony still made the effort.

1 hour ago, Azazela said:

Xbox sells about 7 million a year.  In 3 years that's close to 25 million systems.  No one,  especially MS will develop exclusives for such a small user base.  They aren't dropping the One any time soon especially after a 500 dollar X.

The Xbox One broke 20 million in sales in the US according to NPD data. Are you actually retardedly suggesting it sold 5 million a year in the US and only 2 million a year abroad...

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The Xbox One broke 20 million in sales in the US according to NPD data. Are you actually retardedly suggesting it sold 5 million a year in the US and only 2 million a year abroad...

XBox sales are around 30 million right now.  That's 4 years.

Saying it will sell 25 million in 3 years is generous especially if it launches late and a higher price.

3 minutes ago, Azazela said:

XBox sales are around 30 million right now.  That's 4 years.

Saying it will sell 25 million in 3 years is generous especially if it launches late and a higher price.

No dude, just no, they're in the 38-40 million range easily. You're retarded.

1 hour ago, Azazela said:

A console that's getting outsold close to 3:1 worldwide doesn't have 60 percent of PS4's total sales.

3:1 is bullshit fabrication, it's always been roughly a 1.9x ratio.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

3:1 is bullshit fabrication, it's always been roughly a 1.9x ratio.

And based on that, we can assume that xbox one x has sold 10 milion so far and thr xbox/ps ration in japan is 1.95/1

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

And based on that, we can assume that xbox one x has sold 10 milion so far and thr xbox/ps ration in japan is 1.95/1

Deeno math. :roff:

tekken 7 82:17. for PS4.

(PC @ 1% lmao)

https://www.psu.com/news/tekken-7-sales-on-ps4-deliver-knockout-blow-to-xbox-one-and-pc-report/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-30-resident-evil-7-has-third-best-week-one-sales-for-the-series

RE7 73:25. 

(PC 2%).

It's over as far as I'm concerned. Time to put X1 to rest and really take the fight to the evil scum at Sony. No more PC pity ports, no more koombayah Phil Sphincter grovelling, I want to win. MS can shove their current vision up their ass.

28 minutes ago, CarlosV said:

I hope they’re $500 or more

if PS3 could get away with a $500 console in 2006,  why not $549 in 2020 

Because Sony isnt going to gamble on an already winning strategy. They released a Premium console at $399, nevermind a base version.