Sign in to follow this  
Hopes and Dreams™

So WTF doesS MS even do against a 399 PS5 in 2019-2020?

1 minute ago, Azazela said:

Because Sony isnt going to gamble on an already winning strategy. They released a Premium console at $399, nevermind a base version.

PS3 did fine 

Just now, CarlosV said:

Are you guys hoping for $399 consoles?  I’d rather pay more for more power.

Dont forget there will be more powerful iterations, PS5 Pro is guaranteed down the line if you want it, and its going to be much more powerful than any expensive launch console.

4 minutes ago, Azazela said:

Dont forget there will be more powerful iterations, PS5 Pro is guaranteed down the line if you want it, and its going to be much more powerful than any expensive launch console.

Will there tho?  An 8k console? Lol

IMO goal should be 15+ Teraflop console in 2021,  $549, 4K 60+Hz, HDMI 2.1 (VRR, ALLM, QFT)

Better graphics settings, textures, higher frame rates, better input lag, less judder

8k’s a joke lol

4 minutes ago, CarlosV said:

Will there tho?  An 8k console? Lol

IMO goal should be 15+ Teraflop console in 2021,  $549, 4K 60+Hz, HDMI 2.1 (VRR, ALLM, QFT)

Better graphics settings, textures, higher frame rates, better input lag, less judder

8k’s a joke lol

Don't know, depends on their strategic marketing goal for a PS5 Pro.

Also 2021 is too late, PS4 will be declining too hard, and market saturation will be too high.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No dude, just no, they're in the 38-40 million range easily. You're retarded.

Why do you ALWAYS assume the highest end of the best case scenario when it comes to Xbox1 numbers? 

Xbox1 Sales have declined YOY in 2016 and 2017.  With 2017 being the worst year in Xbox1 sales overall. 

Yet you're projecting the best case scenario for total Xbox1 sales... lol

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Dude.. the PS5 isn't coming in 2019... ROFL.  And dude.... by the end of 2020 when the PS5 is somewhat possibly to release.. MS will be ready to announce the X2.

And if the specs are close MS will release a console that is the same price as the competition... book it.  There's no Kinect camera nonsense.

You live in this delusional world where you think only Sony can make a console $399. :mj: 

You live in fantasy land if you think MS is going to release another console. They're already moving toward the route of Sega.

7 hours ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

You guys keep baiting me to spend $700 on an Xbox One X. :roff:

as somebody who games ONLY on Xbox, what struck me was the complete downturn after 2016. 2016 had games, and one by one as they sales-bombed, and MS was forced to kick in play anywhere, I knew something was up. A week before quantum break released it was emergency announced for PC day 1. pre-orders were that damn low. :laff: MS is still silent on hardware sales... I'm betting they're at 1:3 against PS4. I wouldn't be surprised if X1 is barely past 30 million.. or still in the 20's. :laff:

then after the red flag of play anywhere... 2017 happens. I bought 3 games for X1 last year... RE7 = exclusive content on playstation. Tekken 7 = exclusive content on playstation. Cod WW2... exclusive content on playstation. I hear tekken 7 had a 15:85 gap in favor of PS. Sony gets EIGHTY FIVE PERCENT on multiplats... :roff: Now 2018 looks even worse. Gamepass for all 1st party... great, but THERE IS NO 1st party worth $60. SOTD 2? An indie. Sea of thieves???? F2p. They know nobody wants these games, they're just placeholders to tide over X1 customers.

EVERY SECOND MS allows this sales gap to continue... they are losing money. PRECIOUS MONEY which they want. Precious money which comes from 3rd party game sales. Precious money from 1st party. YOU CANT SELL GAMES WHEN NOBODY OWNS YOUR DAMNED BOX.

So, it's quite obvious. The next XBOX is already in development. It's already on the way. And that's a fact. :glad:

BodycountX spitting the truth right now. 

Game pass is aimed a people like jonbo that play free 360 games from 10 years ago. All the people championing this are idiots.

MS is never greenlighting big budget single player games that 50-100 million and 4 years to develop like TLOU 2,  God of War,  Spiderman, Death Stranding etc and putting them on game pass.

Edited by Azazela

I've never paid more than $300 for a console without regretting it.  Given the droughts at the beginning of the PS4's lifespan, I think i can wait. 

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I've never paid more than $300 for a console without regretting it.  Given the droughts at the beginning of the PS4's lifespan, I think i can wait. 

that's true bro. I spent about 200 euros for my ps3. cheap as shit. next up switch and after that ps5 with bc. smart consumer let me tell ya :glad: 

10 hours ago, Azazela said:

Says the guy that argued Scorpio would be 400 have Ryzen and a vega GPU. :tom5:

It would have... but AMD sucks and cant keep a schedule.  Seems I've learned from my mistake and you're about to repeat it. :hest: 

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Aza makes up a "what if"   scenario and then says there is no argument against his "what if" scenario :danylol:

He always posts stupid shit like that.  The difference is that when he does it... he states it like as if nothing else can happen. :tom: 

If the PS5 isn't revealed at E3 this year... it's not happening in 2019.  For one... the hardware wont be ready.. 2.  Their software wont be ready.  What studios have PS5 games in the works?  Maybe a couple... that JUST started.

ND's game is upcoming

Suckerpunch's game is upcoming

Media Molecule's game is upcoming

Bend's game is upcoming

Polyphony just released GTS.. ROFL at the thought of anything coming soon from them

Santa Monica's game is upcoming

Kojima's game is upcoming

Guerrilla Games has finished Horizon and are likely working on Horizon 2 for PS5.. that's it.  But they will need more than 2 years.  3 at the least I bet.

And the have some other small studios that don't make anything worth while.

That leaves them with..... PS4 games as PS5 launch games...  They aren't releasing shit in 2019 except long awaited PS4 games.

Edited by Remij_

1 hour ago, kazie's saltyhermitdenial said:

If you pay more for a console you are an idiot. like lemmings. 

Nah,  it’s called inflation.

consoles  launch prices can’t stay at $300-400 forever unless they fall further and furthe behind to PC’s every launch.  

Why the hell would you want that?  

Edited by CarlosV

10 hours ago, BODYCOUNT ONE said:

You guys keep baiting me to spend $700 on an Xbox One X. :roff:

as somebody who games ONLY on Xbox, what struck me was the complete downturn after 2016. 2016 had games, and one by one as they sales-bombed, and MS was forced to kick in play anywhere, I knew something was up. A week before quantum break released it was emergency announced for PC day 1. pre-orders were that damn low. :laff: MS is still silent on hardware sales... I'm betting they're at 1:3 against PS4. I wouldn't be surprised if X1 is barely past 30 million.. or still in the 20's. :laff:

then after the red flag of play anywhere... 2017 happens. I bought 3 games for X1 last year... RE7 = exclusive content on playstation. Tekken 7 = exclusive content on playstation. Cod WW2... exclusive content on playstation. I hear tekken 7 had a 15:85 gap in favor of PS. Sony gets EIGHTY FIVE PERCENT on multiplats... :roff: Now 2018 looks even worse. Gamepass for all 1st party... great, but THERE IS NO 1st party worth $60. SOTD 2? An indie. Sea of thieves???? F2p. They know nobody wants these games, they're just placeholders to tide over X1 customers.

EVERY SECOND MS allows this sales gap to continue... they are losing money. PRECIOUS MONEY which they want. Precious money which comes from 3rd party game sales. Precious money from 1st party. YOU CANT SELL GAMES WHEN NOBODY OWNS YOUR DAMNED BOX.

So, it's quite obvious. The next XBOX is already in development. It's already on the way. And that's a fact. :glad:

You deserve this faggot :kaz:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Why do you ALWAYS assume the highest end of the best case scenario when it comes to Xbox1 numbers? 

Xbox1 Sales have declined YOY in 2016 and 2017.  With 2017 being the worst year in Xbox1 sales overall. 

Yet you're projecting the best case scenario for total Xbox1 sales... lol

Everything that has ever been shown puts the PlayStation 4 in 1.9x territory over the X1. North America is nearly in parity and its the biggest market there is.

A decline of a few hundred thousand units combined which is within tolerances, decline doesn't mean something fell off a cliff. 

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Everything that has ever been shown puts the PlayStation 4 in 1.9x territory over the X1. North America is nearly in parity and its the biggest market there is.

A decline of a few hundred thousand units combined which is within tolerances, decline doesn't mean something fell off a cliff. 

it was a global decline and it wasn't of a few hundred thousand, it was a few million sold less globaly every year since 2016.

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

it was a global decline and it wasn't of a few hundred thousand, it was a few million sold less globaly every year since 2016.

Oh shut up you fucking liar, jesus christ lol...