Sign in to follow this  
Azazela

MHW And Splatoon 2 are online gaming done right

MHW is content packed.  Has no season pass.  No necessary expansions until an Ultimate version comes out.  No cosmetic DLC.  Literally no bullshit included.

Splatoon 2 if I read correctly got like 10 maps and 20 different weapons.

Makes me confident in buying Japanese online games.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Sounds like you know fuck all about online games. 

On consoles it's the most consumer friendly games.

I play FFXIV with a sub if that counts it's great.

5 minutes ago, Azazela said:

On consoles it's the most consumer friendly games.

I play FFXIV with a sub if that counts it's great.

A consumer friendly game offers people a choice in their experience and what they want to partake in. DLC, micro-transactions and cosmetics are not inherently evil like you're making them out to be which again makes it seem like you know fuck all about online video games.

But what else could I expect from a PlayStation 4 fanatic, it's an anti-social platform with zero successful proprietary online games. 

MHW's content is done right.  The online implementation is downright retarded.  It's confusing as fuck just trying to get someone that's already on your friends list into your game.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A consumer friendly game offers people a choice in their experience and what they want to partake in. DLC, micro-transactions and cosmetics are not inherently evil like you're making them out to be which again makes it seem like you know fuck all about online video games.

But what else could I expect from a PlayStation 4 fanatic, it's an anti-social platform with zero successful proprietary online games. 

Destiny 2 and COD are all PlayStation exclusive content games.  But COD map packs are paid while free in Splatoon and Destiny requires you to pay 15 every 3 months to even have access to old content.

Never mind the PlayStation exclusive content Battlefront 2 game cluster fuck.

It's clearly a publisher issue that goes beyond just "expanding" the game.

Edited by Azazela

1 minute ago, -CM²- said:

Splatoon 2 locks one of its better new modes behind arbitrary time gates wtf.

I was hoping someone would bring this up, I didn't want to be the all bearing harbinger of bad news.

Azazela is an idiot. 

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Anti-social platform? WTF :D