Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

The art of eating crow (Shadow of the Colossus)

Recommended Posts

BluePoint games are Kings of remakes. Only game that topped SOTC is REmake but that had the original creator add and change stuff.

 

SOTC PS4 set a new high standard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

BluePoint games are Kings of remakes. Only game that topped SOTC is REmake but that had the original creator add and change stuff.

 

SOTC PS4 set a new high standard.

I'mma throw XCOM out there because it's basically a remake of the original, but yeah, SotC is up there with REmake as one of the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what happens when your room looks like Gamestop.  This is no joke either.   You can hear the sadness in his voice in the Halo Master Queef video.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Boss said:

This is what happens when your room looks like Gamestop.  This is no joke either.   You can hear the sadness in his voice in the Halo Master Queef video.

:lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

You really thought you had something with this thread, didn't you?   You went scouring through some thread that I don't even remember looking for some shit nobody cares about and thought, "Yeah, this'll show them!  THIS WILL SHOW THEM ALL!"

 

To the rest of us, this conversation was just a Tuesday.

This is like the third time you get owned but you keep dodging it.

Just be a man and take it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

This forum is basically sheep and cows making fools of themselves then begging for backup .

Lol 

Cute, your Lemtard fuck buddy gave you some rep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Cute, your Lemtard fuck buddy gave you some rep. 

The remaining 2-3 lemmings on this forum have basically been Thelma & Louise'n for the past 4 years. Jonb is like the donald trump of forum posters:  He needs help, is desperate for help, and ends up losing his help by burning bridges.

 

We already know that Remij abandoned them.

 

thelmalouise-female-friends-750x330.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

This is like the third time you get owned but you keep dodging it.

Just be a man and take it.

Here's the situation.  We've got lemmings trying to argue that a ground-up remake, to the point where multiple outlets are saying it just feels different from the original, ain't actually a remake because it reuses code.

 

We've got lemmings buying extra xbones to boost NPD numbers:

 

 

We've got lemmings arguing that exclusives no longer matter because they just don't fucking have any:

 

 

We got lemmings claiming ownage over crash bandicoot, the only mascot less relevant than Sonic the fucking Hedgehog, going multiplat is ownage:

 

 

Worse than that, we've got lemmings trying to argue that multiplat games on 1X are exclusive:

 

 

What we have is an inbred lemming infestation.  There's no longer enough genetic diversity to ensure the survival of the species. The remaining lemmings have resorted to sucking each others' dicks because there's literally nothing else to do when your primary system is an xbox.

 

TLHBFR :cruise:  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The remaining 2-3 lemmings on this forum have basically been Thelma & Louise'n for the past 4 years. Jonb is like the donald trump of forum posters:  He needs help, is desperate for help, and ends up losing his help by burning bridges.

 

We already know that Remij abandoned them.

 

thelmalouise-female-friends-750x330.jpg

Be gentle or he'll bail out again while crying over unwarranted abuse and unfairness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dakur said:

Be gentle or he'll bail out again while crying over unwarranted abuse and unfairness.

Jennifer needs a safe space. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Jennifer needs a safe space. 

This is your safe place . Bald little bitch :D

 

Keep on promoting stalking you garbage mod 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JonB1 said:
This is your safe place . Bald little bitch
 
Keep on promoting stalking you garbage mod 

No one cares enough to stalk you bro. When you left it didn't make a difference because no one cared.  No one begged for you to come back, everyone went about posting as if nothing happened.  Hate to break it to you bro, you're insignificant. 

The only reason people mention what happened now is because how triggered you get by it. So now they laugh at you and you fall for it every single time :lawl:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one fucking cares. DynamiteFlop won some argument based on technicalities and all it helped proved is that he needs to get a life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

    Chatbox

    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
×