Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

The art of eating crow (Shadow of the Colossus)

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

So at around 2:40 of the video, they say

So, they are only really extracting the physics, game logic and animation data from the original game engine and applying it in their newer game engine, with their assets.

And they also go on to say that the converted the PS2 game to the PS3 conversion, and it was that conversion that they built that method for extracting the game data that they use to integrate the PS4 version.

So, no, this is not like the Halo games. This game engine has been converted twice over. That's a rebuilt engine. They practically COULDN'T do this without having done the PS3 conversion in the first place.

keep the dream alive :dbry:

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No one fucking cares. DynamiteFlop won some argument based on technicalities and all it helped proved is that he needs to get a life.

It proves that he needs to get help.

1 minute ago, X1XMasterRace said:

The other factions get better as fuck when they get owned don't them my fellow Lemgods?

yeah, everyone gets better except lemshits. selfowned :laff: 

• Upvote 1

Gotta hand it to Dynamite. He raped the cows and the sheep in one swift so bad that GD wants to kill himself and send his remains to Cuba so children over there can have something to eat.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No one fucking cares. DynamiteFlop won some argument based on technicalities and all it helped proved is that he needs to get a life.

I won the argument based upon technicalities? Way to diminish things.

I won the argument because I have more common sense and knowledge than these people and it was fairly obvious how this game was operating, they were completely oblivious and calling me an idiot when I was entirely correct.

So you can bet your ass I'm going to rub it in, especially when there's like 4-5 people going after me when I'm the only one defending this position. It's also ironic you telling me that I need to get a life given the sob stories you're always posting around here about your work and drug abuse or whatever, get a grip. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, KingLem said:

I won the argument based upon technicalities? Way to diminish things.

I won the argument because I have more common sense and knowledge than these people and it was fairly obvious how this game was operating, they were completely oblivious and calling me an idiot when I was entirely correct.

So you can bet your ass I'm going to rub it in, especially when there's like 4-5 people going after me when I'm the only one defending this position. It's also ironic you telling me that I need to get a life given the sob stories you're always posting around here about your work and drug abuse or whatever, get a grip. 

stfu

5 minutes ago, KingLem said:

I won the argument because I have more common sense and knowledge than these people

:whoa:

Woah! Wait a minute there cowboy. Remember you're retarded.

Just now, dakur said:

:whoa:

Woah! Wait a minute there cowboy. Remember you're retarded.

If I'm retarded then what does that say of these people?

1 minute ago, KingLem said:

If I'm retarded then what does that say of these people?

They are trying to help you with your condition :sass1:

Just now, dakur said:

They are trying to help you with your condition :sass1:

By being more retarded and wrong, logic. 

:cosby2: