#MeToo

Playing Skyrim for the first time

Enjoying it way more than Fallout 4 mainly to less shitty main story.

But God damn the side content of endless copy paste caves sucks ass.  It's literally all caves.

Fallout 4 at least has outposts, factories, mines and other shit with different level design and some thought put into it. Here it's just caves that are one long ass corridor.

1 minute ago, kazie's saltyhermitdenial said:

what do you mean? :| 

fallout 4 is as shit as skyrim and older games own these games.

Fallout 4 is worse than Skyrim in every way.

Breath of the Wild is open world and exploration done right.  Everything else is shit compared to the GOAT Btreath of the Wild

Wait until you realize how fucking dumb the combat & AI are.

Oh hey, I'm being attacked by an Evil Witch and random shit. Like me open the door, close it, and then come back in 2 seconds later. They'll forget I was even there. B) 

I only enjoy the game in VR because of the improved aiming and added immersion. Skyrim is massively overrated, it's old news.

The engine improvements for Skyrim were massive compared to Oblivion.  I mean physics, animations, hit boxes, weapons,  everything.

That game must be unplayable now.

Also playing Skyrim made me realise the progression of the gameplay engine is way to big in Fallout 3 for a remaster of 3 and NV. They got to redo those games from scratch cause they play like ass.

1 hour ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

Speaking of Mala you should give Skyrim VR a shot.

I am actually tired of Skyrim in general.

I platinumed it on PS3 and wanted to get every achievement in the Xbox One remaster but it was too tedious so I stopped playing it in favor of newer games.

However, if it is your first time, you should enjoy it.

My recommendation is stick a race to a specific guild. Like have a khajit thief, a breton to the bards college or a Nord to the Companions.

Do not have them join more than one school at a time. The games becomes more stupid than what it already is.

Edited by MalaXmaS

5 hours ago, lostfool said:

Breath of the Wild is open world and exploration done right.  Everything else is shit compared to the GOAT Btreath of the Wild

I could not get into Skyrim at all after botw

It feels so archaic and clunky

5 hours ago, lostfool said:

Gtfo. BoW borrowed everything from Skyrim and still ended up being a game with an empty world. 

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Gtfo. BoW borrowed everything from Skyrim and still ended up being a game with an empty world. 

Certainly didn't borrow the janky gameplay and clunky mechanics:mj:

BOTW is post apocalyptic hyrule, it's like a dark souls world it's supposed to be baron, besides the towns:patrice:

6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Is you for real? :D

6 minutes ago, B__H said:

Certainly didn't borrow the janky gameplay and clunky mechanics:mj:

BOTW is post apocalyptic hyrule, it's like a dark souls world it's supposed to be baron, besides the towns:patrice:

:dead:

39 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You obviously haven't played BoW.