Sign in to follow this  
Hopes and Dreams™

Digital Foundry - PlayStation 5 - When can Sony truly deliver a generational leap in power?

Sony fans love whatever Sony gives them .

Weak ass ps4 pro ? But that's what best for Sony ! Resolution WHO CARES . all about MLB guyz! 4 Yakuza games a year !

Lmao . Sony and Sony fans are CUCKS

Edited by JonB1

So I think you guys are pretty foolish if you think you will be getting a 12+tf machine with a good cpu and 16gb ram next year for 400 bucks 

If ps4 comes out next year I expect I better cpu, 8tf gpu and 12gb ram . For 500 

Just now, JonB1 said:

So I think you guys are pretty foolish if you think you will be getting a 12+tf machine with a good cpu and 16gb ram next year for 400 bucks 

If ps4 comes out next year I expect I better cpu, 8tf gpu and 12gb ram . For 500 

You sound concerned. :juggle:

12 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You sound concerned. :juggle:

For you getting a shit console ? Nah 

Xbox 2 will come out the next year and own it . Just like x did to PS4 mistake 

5 minutes ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

DF's 12-14tflop GPU prediction is extremely unrealistc. 10tflops will be reality.

It's not coming next year either homie.

5 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

No name engineers at Microsoft will again BTFO Mark Cerny, who's being hailed by delulu cows as some hardware and software magician :hest:

Both PS5 and Xbox 2 base models will launch at $399, whenever they launch. They will try to max out spec wise for that price point (and maybe even take early losses on systems sold) but I guarantee you that both MS and Sony care more about that price point than the specs, especially now that the market has accepted more expensive upgraded models in the generation. No system has ever taken the early lead with a price point higher than that and when launching a system the no.1 priority is quickly gaining market share. If people think they are going to be willing to lose early generation market share for a teraflop or 2 then you are dreaming. At best maybe one of them will launch multiple SKUs at launch, but even that would be a mistake. 

Hence why I don't think Sony should be in any rush, 2020 is fine, they can get decent specs that will feel like a generational leap at the $399 price point by then and they have zero need to rush this generation. 

1 hour ago, JonB1 said:

Shook. :danylol: 12TFlops confirmed.