Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Rebel

NBA thread

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Melo is so garbage. God damn.

I hope they lose first round and Paul George comes to the Lakers. :happysad:

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

PG and Lebron to Lakers this off-season. Kawhi and Klay next season. :cooldog:

I'm ok with only PG and maybe Kawhi. They need to re-sign Randle, The Lakers had the best record in the league when they started Ball, Ingram, Randle, KCP, and Lopez. Kuzma will develop into a legitimate 6th man of the year candidate and I'd be ok with them keeping Isaiah Thomas if the price is right. The future is bright in Laker land especially with Walton as the coach. He's completely changed the atmosphere of the team.

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

wolves great start. with compusre and leadership poise, they really can beat Houston IMO. 

:indifflaugh:

I think the Wolves are probably getting swept. They have no postseason experience.

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

What a game. :denzel3:

Cavs needing 46/12/5 on 71% shooting from Lebron to win by 3 does not bode well for the rest of the series for the Cavs. :ben:

yup, same thing I said when the LBJ stans were going off. lol

Jesus christ, Jrue was just disgusting that second quarter. Fuck you 3s, fuck you deep 2s, step backs, and just suffocating on defense. :patrice:

Meanwhile, Lillard with that 30% FG and 0.33 AST/TO ratio. :idid:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ike said:

I'm ok with only PG and maybe Kawhi. They need to re-sign Randle, The Lakers had the best record in the league when they started Ball, Ingram, Randle, KCP, and Lopez. Kuzma will develop into a legitimate 6th man of the year candidate and I'd be ok with them keeping Isaiah Thomas if the price is right. The future is bright in Laker land especially with Walton as the coach. He's completely changed the atmosphere of the team.

I would lol if Lakers landed kawhi. Awesome pic who plays defense and enough room later to sign another star. But imo kawhi at the center of LA makes no sense. Completely different identity.

I still don't think Theyd be anywhere good either btw. LA stinking for another 5 years. 

8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I would lol if Lakers landed kawhi. Awesome pic who plays defense and enough room later to sign another star. But imo kawhi at the center of LA makes no sense. Completely different identity.

I still don't think Theyd be anywhere good either btw. LA stinking for another 5 years. 

No idea what the real story is with Kawhi considering he claims to be injured but refuses to talk about it to anyone except the team. Don't like the idea of a mystery superstar being the face of the Lakers it's bad enough with Zo hardly ever opening up to the media.

Magic's turning things around we need to give him a few seasons before judging considering Jim Buss was there for years after he said he would be.

Edited by Rebel Rebel

2 hours ago, Rebel Rebel said:

Magic's turning things around we need to give him a few seasons before judging consisering Jim Buss was there for years after he said he would be.

I like the team chemistry. They were balling out after the all-star break with the best record and highest scoring team. The injuries just killed them at the end. Walton is a good coach and I can see them competing soon for a playoff spot next year if they can stay healthy. 

13 hours ago, Rebel Rebel said:

No idea what the real story is with Kawhi considering he claims to be injured but refuses to talk about it to anyone except the team. Don't like the idea of a mystery superstar being the face of the Lakers it's bad enough with Zo hardly ever opening up to the media.

he's a brilliant and loner and truly does his own thing. perhaps that persona went to his head. but I'm SURE he's decided, fuck the warriors, they've over stacked, and I'm not going to get fucking injured further on a tank season. I hope he understands rust and skill rust can happen. But I don't entirely blame him nor not understand what he did this year.  He doesn't really fit the mold of being a Laker though.  I would love to have him on a team because he can play second fiddle to another more narccasistic scorer, and he's willing to play Defense especially for the next 5-10 years when he's young.

He did go diva, you're right. But I gotta imagine he just wanted to nurse the injury.  A statement from his team at the end of this year would be wise. 

Edited by kokujin

10 hours ago, Ike said:

Apart from the one OT Celtics-Bucks games this first round has been terribly uninteresting. 

the match ups have failed. Cavs and Pacers imo has shown even odds.  Wolves vs Rockets I guess you are right about.  I have no clue what I should watch for the first round either.