Sign in to follow this  
Hopes and Dreams™

Code Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows PS4 is out (Visual novels)

Apparently this is a very good entry, but this is a love based visual novel where you play as a female and choose different partners for different story paths. Not a bloody mystery/detective game.

Naturally a female reviewer

It's a collection of two games, one released on Vita.

It's romance aimed at horny Japanese teenage girls. Lay off the video games, idiot. You're doing it wrong.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's romance aimed at horny Japanese teenage girls. Lay off the video games, idiot. You're doing it wrong.

The first game was free on PSN+ on Vita, it was pretty good actually to my surprise. I didn't even realize it was a choose your love partner game because it focused on the story.

Though to be fair there are much much better visual novels out there.

Just now, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

The first game was free on PSN+ on Vita, it was pretty good actually to my surprise. I didn't even realize it was a choose your love partner game because it focused on the story.

Though to be fair there are much much better visual novels out there.

Not surprising coming from someone wearing women's lingerie. :tom: 

So the catch is that the girl has poisonous skin, and even touching here can melt you, and kissing kill you. LMAO so all of the dudes have blue balls in the novel. It actually sounds super stupid after I typed that out.

Edited by Hopes and Dreams™

6 hours ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

So the catch is that the girl has poisonous skin, and even touching here can melt you, and kissing kill you. LMAO so all of the dudes have blue balls in the novel. It's actually sounds super stupid after I typed that out.

:mj:

7 hours ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

So the catch is that the girl has poisonous skin, and even touching here can melt you, and kissing kill you. LMAO so all of the dudes have blue balls in the novel. It actually sounds super stupid after I typed that out.

So all the guys can fuck only this single girl? Fucking Japan and their lameass teenage romantic melodramas. Not that the west is much better lol