Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

Why didn't cows gloat about Hellblade?

Just now, dakur said:

Sure you do but first another round of 6 of Thieves right? :mj:

Games that require more investment get more investment from me, it's the same reason I've put like 100 hours into Breath of the Wild. I always have a long term game I'm dumping a lot of time into with other titles scattered in.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Games that require more investment get more investment from me, it's the same reason I've put like 100 hours into Breath of the Wild. I always have a long term game I'm dumping a lot of time into with other titles scattered in.

d5UlHGN.gif

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Okay what? It's a fact of reality child. 

Maybe in the delusional egomaniacal lemshitland where you live in, kid.

Just now, dakur said:

Maybe in the delusional egomaniacal lemshitland where you live in, kid.

This doesn't even make sense as I'm telling you how it is. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This doesn't even make sense as I'm telling you how it is. 

You also told us how GOW was going to be. How did that turn out? :danylol: You clearly think too highly of yourself which is a characteristic of pathetic little underachievers and another characteristic of those people is that they constantly lie to themselves to keep their own delusional worlds from crumbling apart. All your predictions here are wrong, where do you think the Hopes and Dreams meme comes from? From your delusional expectations which you afterwards refuse to admit were delusional in the first place. You just can't deal with reality dude.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, dakur said:

You also told us how GOW was going to be. How did that turn out? :danylol: You clearly think too highly of yourself which is a characteristic of pathetic little underachievers and another characteristic of those people is that they constantly lie to themselves to keep their own delusional worlds from crumbling apart. All your predictions here are wrong, where do you think the Hopes and Dreams meme comes from? From your delusional expectations which you afterwards refuse to admit were delusional in the first place. You just can't deal with reality dude.

I'll let you know when I play it, I've been told plenty of times that many things are amazing when they're really not, I've played many games which are highly rated by a bunch of random people but end up being a snoozefest of generics. 

Our gaming 'culture' if you can even call it that has lifted mediocrity and boring uninteresting games to the forefront of importance in the industry. Things which are actually completely uninteresting are the most interesting things in the world now, B grade movie stories with laughable emotional intentions in games are now considered masterpieces of writing and story telling, taking game franchises and continually dumbing them down and removing control from the player more and more is excellence in game design for games which should thrive on gameplay, adding in a bunch of boring platforming filler in place of actual gameplay elongates what should really be 7-8 hours games into ones which are 15+ hours.

We exist in a trend driven, nu-male estrogen pushing, hipster'ish generation of video game media where generics are revered as the best game experiences that can be had. Game media has become about as reliable for an accurate assessment of video games as Newsweek or CNN is for the news, it's a bunch of click baity bullshit and suck upping perpetrated by cuckolded millennials who see thematics, hyperbole and exaggeration as the law of the land for playing up or playing down games.

It's a shit show of total nonsense.  So when some bearded, large framed glasses wearing, San Francisco living hipster faggot like this guy

FZLrDYD.png

says that God of War is a 9 and Sea of Thieves is a 6 forgive me if I stop and make up my own mind rather than sucking down the shit.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

It was also on pc. We don’t brag about fauxclusives. Also, quite a few of us beat it when it came out last year (check the what are you playing thread).

lol you lems are getting desperate 

• Upvote 1

Just now, -GD- said:

It was also on pc. We don’t brag about fauxclusives. Also, quite a few of us beat it when it came out last year (check the what are you playing thread).

lol you lems are getting desperate 

Yeah you guys didn't brag about No Man's Sky, or Nioh, or Nier Automata :hest:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'll let you know when I play it

Don't bother, I'm not interested in your biased opinion.

As for the rest of your rant, it's just more dildocop BS. You're as vulnerable to the hype crowd as the next but when it is the Xshit the focus point. Ironically you talk about following trends and such BS and your favorite system is the same with the least evolved and least varied first party, what it basically amounts is a tired old HaloGearsForza triad which you also were slobbering all over when the media was praising those perpetual generic Xshit offerings.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah you guys didn't brag about No Man's Sky, or Nioh, or Nier Automata :hest:

Nobody bragged about no man’s sky. :mj:

as for nier and nioh, maybe some did. I wasn’t one of them. I was too busy with persona 5, gravity rush 2, and horizon 

2 hours ago, dakur said:

3UtNDzIpfXPHq0ZkNSe0YFlcMKo=.gif

A few of us discussed this game as we played it on the old forum.  GD, Twinblade, myself, and a couple others for sure at least.  Maybe you're not referring to us in this thread, rather the other more vocal cows, but the general consensus was that it was a good game with some annoyances that detracted from the overall experience, but certainly solid.  How visually it was incredible, thematically it was interesting, with a good story.  The audio design of the game was incredible and we all played it with headphones.  However, the combat was a little too samey, and certain puzzles were alright, but they could have been better, and that the game was maybe a bit too short.

It was one of those games where you could talk about how cool it was, but you couldn't really talk about much else.  I think (or at least remember) it being brought up here every so often.  Most of the talk about people playing games actually goes on in the "What game are you playing?" thread.  It's absolutely true however that since it was never a PlayStation exclusive, the cows never really pushed it on the same level as they would have otherwise.

Glad you're enjoying the game though @DynamiteCop! :leo: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

And lol gynacop, stop writing paragraphs of butthurt. You come off pathetic :D 

Deeno writing paragraphs would be worth something if every single one of those posts didn't boil down to just "xbox is bestest".

It's a bad game with good sound design. Combat is boring and there's far too much of it and there's 3 different variants to the puzzles which are also not very fun. Game is like 4 hours long and manages to outstay its welcome.

@DynamiteCop! you were not here last year on sidescrollers.net,  so hiw would you know if this game was praised or not. 

This is just another veiled attempt to praise Xbox1.  Quite telling that you didn't play the original release last year on PS4 but now you're praising the same game on Xbox1. 

• Haha 1