Sign in to follow this  
Hopes and Dreams™

Rage 2 Official Reveal Trailer (Gameplay trailer tomorrow)

Looks like Avalanche is the dev.

© 2018 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Developed in association with Avalanche Studios, trading as Fatalist Entertainment AB. Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. RAGE, id, id Software and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of id Software LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.

I really tried to get into the first one, it had the appropriate setting for me (post-apocalyptic), had John Goodman's voice, decent A.I., and interesting premise with different ammunition types to dispatch the varied types of enemies.

But man, the setting and game just felt entirely empty - and I mean even in a settlement it just felt like it never got a hold of the atmosphere it was striving for.

I'll give Mad Max a shot (on my STEAM wishlist) when it goes on sale again, but I'd be lying if I said I had any interest in Rage 2, certainly at this point.

29 minutes ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

The question is always if it looks $60 great.

VBTes4t.gif

I ain't sold on it, but I'm intrigued.  I like the style.  It's punk without being 13-year-old "lol so edgy" punk like Sunset Overdrive.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Okay the gameplay looks badass.

mah nikka!