Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

Is systemwars dead (the concept of it)?

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You say there's no reason... goes ahead and lists a major reason... lol

I said there's no reason "OTHER THAN", you're illiterate.

The point is it didn't sell on the merit of anything it did exceedingly well, it sold because of its competitor faltering and it being there to pick up the fallout. There's a big difference between two companies being on equal footing and one getting slaughtered versus that of one starting completely handicapped and getting slaughtered as a result.

These systems didn't launch on equal footing.

I said there's no reason "OTHER THAN", you're illiterate.

The point is it didn't sell on the merit of anything it did exceedingly well, it sold because of its competitor faltering and it being there to pick up the fallout. There's a big difference between two companies being on equal footing and one getting slaughtered versus that of one starting completely handicapped and getting slaughtered as a result.

These systems didn't launch on equal footing.

Learn to construct sentences without using absolutes.. lol

which system in history has launched on equal footing with its competitors? ... Xbox1 wasn't on equal footing because of MS and now PS4 took the gen.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

if it were the other way around lemshits would praise the shit out of exclusives.. lemmons r so busy, working over time to create dumb excuses instead of playing games. ironic.............. :laff: 

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is all I want, but everything feels like a constant attack. 

:lawl:Oh poor dildocop. I guess the 200 times you've been banned from Gamespot was because you were trying to talk about games. LMFAO. I haven't met anyone so delusional, learn to know yourself. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dakur said:

:lawl:Oh poor dildocop. I guess the 200 times you've been banned from Gamespot was because you were trying to talk about games. LMFAO. I haven't met anyone so delusional, learn to know yourself. 

why did he get banned from GS so manny times? :jordan3:

7 hours ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

I think Switch will get the game announcement injection it needs this E3 and SW is back in business.

Well, back in early 2017, I predicted that Nintendo still has alot of handheld studios, and therefore if there is no 3DS development, then those studios should be moving forward to churn out Switch games that looks like highly polished handheld games.

And I don't think we've seen those types of games. And especially the existing 3rd parties who were developing on 3DS. Eventually they have to be working on some Switch/PS4 japanese games.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Well, back in early 2017, I predicted that Nintendo still has alot of handheld studios, and therefore if there is no 3DS development, then those studios should be moving forward to churn out Switch games that looks like highly polished handheld games.

And I don't think we've seen those types of games. And especially the existing 3rd parties who were developing on 3DS. Eventually they have to be working on some Switch/PS4 japanese games.

Emily Rogers said there will be a Pokemon announcement next month. I think a lot of announcements will happen.

16 hours ago, Hopes and Dreams™ said:

I think Switch will get the game announcement injection it needs this E3 and SW is back in business.

I think it'll be a healthy injection, but not a megaton injection.  We know of Smash, but Prime 4 is heavily rumored (walmart leak that also revealed Rage 2), along with Pokemon and Animal Crossing.  I'm more interested in seeing what Nintendo wants to do with audience expansion games, though.  They've outright stated that Labo wasn't the only title to target more diverse consumers.

17 hours ago, Goukosan said:

why did he get banned from GS so manny times? :jordan3:

I got banned once for insulting people and every ban beyond that was simply for evasion. It's more like 20 bans, not 200.

I got banned once, indefinitely, and that ban was lifted years ago. Never looked back.

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

Alphadream, Camelot, Intelligent Systems, Retro, and many more still haven’t shown anything yet but maybe we’ll see at e3. 

I enjoy all the off topic threads and sports threads.  Being not a child, I really don't game much, but if there's 1 or 2 games I completed that year and I see people talk about it, i'm more than happy to pretend like i'm in the old days of this forum, and harp some gaming discussion.

Exclusives imo are still a thing. The mirrage is Xbox doesn't have any anymore. Also I'm not too concerned the switch is "a gen" weaker. That was Nintendo's choice this gen and they've proved they can make at least 2 games that far eclipses the need for pumped up graphics.  

I guess what I'm trying to say is there is still fun to have in this place. It's always been a conglomerate of immaturity off topic freedom gaming and a little race bait mixed in and I feel we still have lots of those sad qualities.  The console fight appears blurred also because I really think a lot of us aren't truly gaming anymore.  

On 16/05/2018 at 11:27 AM, SheepKilla said:

The war is over. [Puts rifle on ground. Looks at waving Sony flag, which foreshadows the onlooking soldier becoming obsolete just like the final scene in Seven Samurai by Kurosawa]. 

:grimaceright: