Sign in to follow this  
SheepKilla

I had my criminal trial today for a felony

17 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Bodycount, how did you beat the ticket?

when I met with the prosecutor earlier in the morning he basically told me to plead guilty and pay the fine, because if i passed in front of the judge they would charge me more for the court fees.

when it was my turn to pass i basically told the judge that the prosecutor was coercing me to plead guilty. This is majorly against the law. :D you can't just assume someone of being guilty before the trial. the whole court room blew up :rofl: The prosecutor gets in my face, red as shit, spitting seething hatred 'DONT LIE IN THIS COURT< I NEVER TOLD YOU TO PLEAD GUILTY :("

Judge issued a stay of proceeding, which just throws the case out forever. B) I lucked out, didn't know any of this shit before that day. Was the closest to a miracle I've ever gotten, thought i was fucked for life. Was a $2000 ticket and I'd have lost my license for 3 years LMFAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Bodycount X said:

when I met with the prosecutor earlier in the morning he basically told me to plead guilty and pay the fine, because if i passed in front of the judge they would charge me more for the court fees.

when it was my turn to pass i basically told the judge that the prosecutor was coercing me to plead guilty. This is majorly against the law. :D you can't just assume someone of being guilty before the trial. the whole court room blew up :rofl: The prosecutor gets in my face, red as shit, spitting seething hatred 'DONT LIE IN THIS COURT< I NEVER TOLD YOU TO PLEAD GUILTY :("

Judge issued a stay of proceeding, which just throws the case out forever. B) I lucked out, didn't know any of this shit before that day. Was the closest to a miracle I've ever gotten, thought i was fucked for life. Was a $2000 ticket and I'd have lost my license for 3 years LMFAO

LMFAO :rofl:

14 minutes ago, Bodycount X said:

That's fucking awesome :mj:

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

mods, sticky to celebrate me winning and not going to jail?

we should kick you out of your own thread and make bodycounts post OP and put it in hall of fame. 

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

mods, sticky to celebrate me winning and not going to jail?

At least give some details  you slob and how long you were facing :facep:

27 minutes ago, bhytre said:

At least give some details  you slob and how long you were facing :facep:

i was facing max of 3 years, more realistically 6 months - 1 year. 

it was actually a really interesting case, too. my attorney told me it ranks as one of the most interesting cases he's seen in his 40 years of experience.