Sign in to follow this  
#MeToo

Nintendo stock down 7% after E3

And it had a huge drop even leading into E3...

I'm beginning to think they just got lucky with the first year's lineup.  I thought they'd maybe have learned their lesson and have a steady stream of interesting first party stuff.  The console is really losing it's appeal for me.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And it had a huge drop even leading into E3...

I'm beginning to think they just got lucky with the first year's lineup.  I thought they'd maybe have learned their lesson and have a steady stream of interesting first party stuff.  The console is really losing it's appeal for me.

Wii massively declined compardd to first 3 year sales. This thing might be the same. 

Not surprised. They've had a dry year and offered no immediate solution.

Question is, where ARE all the games?

As I've said before its the Nintendo faithful wjo got his the hardest. Switch has had some good games this year for newcomers, but not for anyone who has already played them on Wii U.

PS4/XB1 were the same to be honest. Those first few years were dire in my opinion.

If next-gen is anything like this gen I'm gonna have to wait 3 years before even considering a new console.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

PS4/XB1 were the same to be honest. Those first few years were dire in my opinion.

If next-gen is anything like this gen I'm gonna have to wait 3 years before even considering a new console.

Very true. I waited until 2015 to buy my PS4 and I'm glad I did.

Will do the same with next-gen most likely.

Launching with GOTG, releasing another GOTG candidate within the first year, splatoon, arms, xenoblade, MP4, FE, Pokemon lets go, Pokemon main series,  Octopath, Smash, Yoshi, on the way and the eventual sequel to BOTW (VERY likely to be the greatest game of all time since nintendo can reuse the BOTW engine and fully focus on story and gameplay improvements. Haters dont @ me.)  We are ALREADY looking at a console with 2-5 GOTG candidates.

BUT WHERE ARE THE GAMES? :kaz:

Nintendo set such an insanely, stupidly, ridiculously high standard for itself during its first year that of course it's going to be hard to follow up on 2 GOTG's in the second year.

Meanwhile lemshits are still playing halo wars 2 and that fucking flop pirate game no one gives a shit about :kaz:

Meanwhile cows are hyping death flopping after that HUMILIATING E3 presentation. Cows have had ONE real GOTG contender that's exclusive and they let it get to their heads :kaz:

but but teh graffix but but teh HDR.  NO ONE GIVES A SHIT :kaz: Go buy a PC :kaz: 

But but my generic dystopian future shooter games :kaz:  Exactly how many of those fucking things did we see at E3?  How many stupid ass sword swinging ninja games too? :kaz:

TLHBO, TCHBO.    This is honestly TOO FUCKING EASY.

Edited by teh_4th
  • Haha 1

Those fucking Zelda/Mario clowns truly hates everything. :kaz:

Who cares about Cyberpunk 2077 (follow up to the most influential RPG this gen), Sekiro Shadows Die Twice (Miyazaki next project), REmake 2 (awesome looking remake of one of the best game ever made)?

We've got fucking Legend of Soyboy Link and Super Koombaya Mario at the Mushroom Kingdom. Everything else sucks! ...:roff:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Launching with GOTG, releasing another GOTG candidate within the first year, splatoon, arms, xenoblade, MP4, FE, Pokemon lets go, Pokemon main series,  Octopath, Smash, Yoshi, on the way and the eventual sequel to BOTW (VERY likely to be the greatest game of all time since nintendo can reuse the BOTW engine and fully focus on story and gameplay improvements. Haters dont @ me.)  We are ALREADY looking at a console with 2-5 GOTG candidates.

BUT WHERE ARE THE GAMES? :kaz:

Nintendo set such an insanely, stupidly, ridiculously high standard for itself during its first year that of course it's going to be hard to follow up on 2 GOTG's in the second year.

Meanwhile lemshits are still playing halo wars 2 and that fucking flop pirate game no one gives a shit about :kaz:

Meanwhile cows are hyping death flopping after that HUMILIATING E3 presentation. Cows have had ONE real GOTG contender that's exclusive and they let it get to their heads :kaz:

but but teh graffix but but teh HDR.  NO ONE GIVES A SHIT :kaz: Go buy a PC :kaz: 

But but my generic dystopian future shooter games :kaz:  Exactly how many of those fucking things did we see at E3?  How many stupid ass sword swinging ninja games too? :kaz:

TLHBO, TCHBO.    This is honestly TOO FUCKING EASY.

Looks at this pathetic wall of text after "teh shift"  flopped this gen for Nintendo yet again. 

This E3 had like 50 great looking games announced and the best sheep can do is go replay two games for the 10 time and Wii U ports for 60 bucks. 

Lmao Teh Sheep just broke down hard :D

It's ok there is no games , we had a forgettable Mario game and a wiiu port of Zelda LOL