Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

Other animators are going through TLOU 2 reveal frame by frame and analyzing the animation

I haven't watched it yet, so not sure how he finds it.  It's over an hour long.. so it must be in depth.

I don't get it. How exactly does an something become "fake" animation?

What are they alleging? That they had gameplay animation, and then they were able to splice in complete CGI footage in certain parts, and then splice back into game footage?

Even if there's a part where Ellie performs a killing move, and the player doesn't have to push any buttons once they initiate it, that's still mo-cap animation.

The idea of "fake"  animations is a fucking joke. You can argue the graphics will get a downgrade, the AI was scripted for the demo, stuff like that. Fake animation is a joke, that I can't believe is even being discussed at this point. 

So I watched part of the video, he says he doesn't know how they did a lot of the animation. Waste of time. 

1 hour ago, teh_4th said:

fake trailer, fake game, zombies in 2018, sony pushing SJW agenda.

are cows actually hyped over this train wreck?

Fake post. :trump2:

Basically the guy says Naughty Dog is capable of doing this kind of animation, he's impressed and that it takes a lot of work and talent. TLHBR. :D

Wtf is fake animations? :laff: 

Like I criticize ND games for being too scripted and linear but those guys are still graphics kings. I have no doubt the final game will look very similar to what we're seeing now.

9 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Basically the guy says Naughty Dog is capable of doing this kind of animation, he's impressed and that it takes a lot of work and talent. TLHBR. :D

Fake ownage :trump2:

Damn. I knew that there was a high correlation between lemmings being Trump supporters.....now we see them straight-up acting like him.

Just now, jehurey said:

Damn. I knew that there was a high correlation between lemmings being Trump supporters.....now we see them straight-up acting like him.

Remember to watch the world cup soccer tommorow taking place in 

RUSSIA :trump:

Trigger warning:

R U S S I A 

:trump:

Just now, bhytre said:

Remember to watch the world cup soccer tommorow taking place in 

RUSSIA :trump:

Trigger warning:

Reveal hidden contents

R U S S I A 

:trump:

I bet the rusted metal in your dumpster condo helps you get good reception to watch the World Cup.

I guess people just can't believe how good Naughty Dog are at blending animations.

Funny to hear that a lot of them study Naughty Dog games and demos when they come out to try to find out what they are doing :D 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I guess people just can't believe how good Naughty Dog are at blending animations.

Funny to hear that a lot of them study Naughty Dog games and demos when they come out to try to find out what they are doing :D 

I was doubting Naughty Dog would deliver graphically because so many third party games this year looked so good. One he'll of job. 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Wait, obeshytre is russian? :drake:

Nah it's just one word that makes Jederpey start sweating profusely, like cows with Xbox :trump2: