Rest In Peace Kamikaze Pie: August 1, 1991-August 10,2009

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that's true than RIP Kamikaze pie:(

Rip , I won't ever read the posts in this thread but kami was always one of my number 1 homies on steam

What about Electro Dynamo? I still remember when he told us all he had cancer. Then not long later he said he was going to see the world before he died, I think that was his last post ever. I reme

i hope tupac dies in a fire seriously if that thread was made tomorrow tupac died in a fire with proof and everything i serious come in a post this :cruise: over and over

good

that would show emotional detachment which is something that everyone on this forum should have for ech other

unless you're like cookie and jimbo and no each other IRL

Wait a minute, I smell something fishy in here. :ben:

:| Show us the gamertag of the dude that sent you that. NO, because there are faggots like Poply and Tupac here. Im not making this shit up:|

it's desp¡cable to see a topic like this. THIS is a community where countless topics are made about an article where some one has died in a stupid way. and we all laugh. now just because IM not totally emotionally impacted due to a person's death, a person i never knew, talked to, or knew existed, im a bad person. this is no different than all those times where we laughed at people getting hurt or dying in comical ways.

:| Show us the gamertag of the dude that sent you that. NO, because there are faggots like Poply and Tupac here. Im not making this shit up:| why would I gie a fuck about their GT :D

:| Show us the gamertag of the dude that sent you that. NO, because there are faggots like Poply and Tupac here. Im not making this shit up:| why would I gie a fuck about their GT :D my xbox doesnt even work :]
  • Cooke unpinned this topic