That's what I have confirmed so far.

I 2nd that confirmation :D:D

Thank you my dear sir. :D

We need someone to kill off the rest. :D

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is balls. VGcharts is more credible than Nexgenwars but yeah, it doesn't teh mattah!111 You all know Nintendo succeeded with a 4 million mark. I knew something like this would happen, that's the main reason why I didn't bet.

This thread is balls. VGcharts is more credible than Nexgenwars but yeah, it doesn't teh mattah!111

You all know Nintendo succeeded with a 4 million mark.

I knew something like this would happen, that's the main reason why I didn't bet.

Wanna make a side bet for a 1 month ban then? It will just be part of this bet, but will start when nintendo releases official numbers.

This thread is balls. VGcharts is more credible than Nexgenwars but yeah, it doesn't teh mattah!111

I knew something like this would happen, that's the main reason why I didn't bet.

I on numerous occasions shot down VGcharts claims on sales. :D

That french site a sheep posted was more credible than that PoS site.

And Nexgenwars is credible? :D

You do know that Nexgenwars has a timer which speed depends on the official sales numbers' statistics which makes is really unaccurate, at least at launch?

Many times the administrator of that site had to cut or raise the numbers because of bad, unaccurate timer.

You do know that Nexgenwars has a timer which speed depends on the official sales numbers' statistics which makes is really unaccurate, at least at launch?

Many times the administrator of that site had to cut or raise the numbers because of bad, unaccurate timer.

Wanna make a side bet for a 1 month ban then? It will just be part of this bet, but will start when nintendo releases official numbers.

Glad I didn't make this clearly one-sided bet. Even as a sheep I couldn't honestly imagine 4 million because of population distribution. Some stores are going to be sold out for a long time and others may have their shelves full of Wii's. But according to your precious Nexgenwars (which is BS anyway) 2 million in 5 weeks. Now that Nintendo pretty much has a demand map, so they know how to distribute their units, 4 million is around the corner. TLWBR. :D

Wanna make a side bet for a 1 month ban then? It will just be part of this bet, but will start when nintendo releases official numbers. Nah, I'm not betting. Call me pussy and all, but I find it stupid to fuck with my account because of some company's success.

Sales are factual data thats actually recorded by official databases, using nexgen wars as the basis for this is horribly innaccurate for all consoles. PS3 under one million units worldwide? Wii at only 2 million units after releasing in all major territories? That site is horribly bogus. Besides, its not like once the actual data is released for the month of december, it will include the time between the end of December and the time the data is released, its never worked that way.