Official Wii Sales Bet :king:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you're saying that the bet is for Nintendo to sell every single one of its units available in all of its territories in the world, and anything less than a complete 100% sellout of all units that they have in supply is a one month ban?

Why don't you fit the payoff with the odds.

Less than 4 million = 1 month ban

Complete 100% Sellout = 6 month ban

There will be 4 to 6 million units according to sheep.

Rofl, sheep created this bet so I have no idea why you are bothering me with this. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lmaokillzonecopy.gif

Will you bet or not? :|

Well, whoever created the bet must be under the assumption that there's going to be 6 million units.

Its possible, but the information I have heard is that its 4 million through the end of 2006.

So what you're saying is that Nintendo would have to achieve sales in the 100th percentile for the haters to get a one month ban, but 0-99.999% equals a one month ban for the believers.

I don't know where you learned to gamble, but thats an incredibly stupid bet to make. Or an incredibly EASY bet for the haters to make. Thats like me making a bet than all 100,000 PS3's have to be sold by this Friday or the cows get banned for one month. Of course, there's going to be some held by the end of the week.

Well, whoever created the bet must be under the assumption that there's going to be 6 million units.

Its possible, but the information I have heard is that its 4 million through the end of 2006.

So what you're saying is that Nintendo would have to achieve sales in the 100th percentile for the haters to get a one month ban, but 0-99.999% equals a one month ban for the believers.

I don't know where you learned to gamble, but thats an incredibly stupid bet to make. Or an incredibly EASY bet for the haters to make. Thats like me making a bet than all 100,000 PS3's have to be sold by this Friday or the cows get banned for one month. Of course, there's going to be some held by the end of the week.

Quiet Jehurey.

I need gulllible people to gamble with later, and its threads with odds like these that bring them out.

*hears chicken sounds*

Actually, not a single sheep would be wrong if we take Sony's definition of "sold" units. I would take this bet in a heartbeat.

:D

Hey, do you know that Sony has been using the "shipped" moniker for the total amount of PS2 units this whole time? WHat was it? Like 111 million.

Well, if thats the case, ABSOLUTELY Nintendo will "SELL" 4 million units just like Sony has "SOLD" 22 million PSPs.

:D

Hey, do you know that Sony has been using the "shipped" moniker for the total amount of PS2 units this whole time? WHat was it? Like 111 million.

Well, if thats the case, ABSOLUTELY Nintendo will "SELL" 4 million units just like Sony has "SOLD" 22 million PSPs.

LMAO the haters have been owned.

BAN THE HATERS.:wow:

ONCE NINTENDO SHIPPED IT, IT"S SOLD. (USING COW LOGIC)