Abortions......for or against? NSFW

Never would i pegged JonB would be a conservative..

That's be quite amusing if he apposed stem cell research. I mean, seeing how he's so pro-life. Its like hunting. RAther shoot a deer than have someone hit one in thier car ya know?Change that to baby and that's my whole philosophy. DO you agree with child murder?Too bad this form of 'murder' is legal. If you have beef with it, go protest it with all the other fags protesting the war. With your cry baby personality you'd fit in perfectly.

Lawl.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The fetus can't think until the cerebral cortex comes online during the third trimester. Before that it's mindless meat so who cares except for religious loons.

CAuse its still a human being. WOuld you be content with cutting the arms off a retard and thinking nothing off it? Maybe a senile old lady? Or a baby itself? An old lady is functioning, unlike a fetus. You're probably an avid Christian too I suppose. I believe in god...and i am christian. But i dont represent them and i obvious dont paractice christianity as what im doing to you right now is agaisnt what they believe. A fetus is still a living, breathing human with a brain. Sure its not developed....but it would be. YOu were too selfish to give it the chance. YOu took life away from something that didnt even have an opinion. I guess it was for the best...im guessing your fathering skills wouldnt be up to par regardless...and you would have probably killed the kid anyway.Wow, I'm so hurt that some nerdy guy on the internet thinks I would kill a kid. Chances are if I was white you wouldn't have said that, and I'm one that makes a race an excuse.

The fetus can't think until the cerebral cortex comes online during the third trimester. Before that it's mindless meat so who cares except for religious loons.

CAuse its still a human being. WOuld you be content with cutting the arms off a retard and thinking nothing off it? Maybe a senile old lady? Or a baby itself?

Dipshit, it can't think. It literally doesn't have a mind. It's meat. The ghost hasn't entered the machine.

The irony of all this religious stupidity is that the Catholic Church allowed abortion for centuries, and the Bible itself doesn't prohibit abortion, it only says Yahweh the Red knew you "while you were in the womb." It doesn't specify at what point in the gestation process the psychotic asshole "knew you."

YOu are taking this to a religious battle. Hey saucy....WOuld you be able to take a knife to a 2 week olds heart....and shove it though its body? WHo cares if it cant think....you are taking the chance AWAY from the kid to even have the ability. Tis a shame...im sure if your parents did it to a unborn family member, you think differently.

CAuse its still a human being. WOuld you be content with cutting the arms off a retard and thinking nothing off it? Maybe a senile old lady? Or a baby itself? An old lady is functioning, unlike a fetus. You're probably an avid Christian too I suppose. I believe in god...and i am christian. But i dont represent them and i obvious dont paractice christianity as what im doing to you right now is agaisnt what they believe. A fetus is still a living, breathing human with a brain. Sure its not developed....but it would be. YOu were too selfish to give it the chance. YOu took life away from something that didnt even have an opinion. I guess it was for the best...im guessing your fathering skills wouldnt be up to par regardless...and you would have probably killed the kid anyway.Wow, I'm so hurt that some nerdy guy on the internet thinks I would kill a kid. Chances are if I was white you wouldn't have said that, and I'm one that makes a race an excuse. Are you fucking stupid? Why would i only criticize a black person for killing a baby:mehblink: TYpical....turning this into a race debate:shakes:

CAuse its still a human being. WOuld you be content with cutting the arms off a retard and thinking nothing off it? Maybe a senile old lady? Or a baby itself?

Dipshit, it can't think. It literally doesn't have a mind. It's meat. The ghost hasn't entered the machine.

The irony of all this religious stupidity is that the Catholic Church allowed abortion for centuries, and the Bible itself doesn't prohibit abortion, it only says Yahweh the Red knew you "while you were in the womb." It doesn't specify at what point in the gestation process the psychotic asshole "knew you."

YOu are taking this to a religious battle. Hey saucy....WOuld you be able to take a knife to a 2 week olds heart....and shove it though its body? WHo cares if it cant think....you are taking the chance AWAY from the kid to even have the ability. Tis a shame...im sure if your parents did it to a unborn family member, you think differently.Are you a fucking RETARD?! He's trying to show you that a fetus doesn't have a functioning brain till' the third trimester.

CAuse its still a human being. WOuld you be content with cutting the arms off a retard and thinking nothing off it? Maybe a senile old lady? Or a baby itself? An old lady is functioning, unlike a fetus. You're probably an avid Christian too I suppose. I believe in god...and i am christian. But i dont represent them and i obvious dont paractice christianity as what im doing to you right now is agaisnt what they believe. A fetus is still a living, breathing human with a brain. Sure its not developed....but it would be. YOu were too selfish to give it the chance. YOu took life away from something that didnt even have an opinion. I guess it was for the best...im guessing your fathering skills wouldnt be up to par regardless...and you would have probably killed the kid anyway.

"But it would be?" If you're arguing that it's wrong to stop potential human beings from being generated, then anytime you don't seek to maximize your breeding opportunties, you're behaving immorally. Everytime you use birth control, even the rythem method, you're behaving immorality. Everytime you do anything besides have sex while your girlfriend is ovulating is immoral. In every case you're preventing potential human beings from being generated.

CAuse its still a human being. WOuld you be content with cutting the arms off a retard and thinking nothing off it? Maybe a senile old lady? Or a baby itself? An old lady is functioning, unlike a fetus. You're probably an avid Christian too I suppose. I believe in god...and i am christian. But i dont represent them and i obvious dont paractice christianity as what im doing to you right now is agaisnt what they believe. A fetus is still a living, breathing human with a brain. Sure its not developed....but it would be. YOu were too selfish to give it the chance. YOu took life away from something that didnt even have an opinion. I guess it was for the best...im guessing your fathering skills wouldnt be up to par regardless...and you would have probably killed the kid anyway.Wow, I'm so hurt that some nerdy guy on the internet thinks I would kill a kid. Chances are if I was white you wouldn't have said that, and I'm one that makes a race an excuse. Are you fucking stupid? Why would i only criticize a black person for killing a baby:mehblink: TYpical....turning this into a race debate:shakes:No, you just seem like the person that would turn it into that. Seeing as how you wont even read saucers posts in all its entirety.

YOu are taking this to a religious battle. Hey saucy....WOuld you be able to take a knife to a 2 week olds heart....and shove it though its body? WHo cares if it cant think....you are taking the chance AWAY from the kid to even have the ability. Tis a shame...im sure if your parents did it to a unborn family member, you think differently.

I'd eat it if it tasted good. It's not a being. It doesn't have a mind. It's meat.

I'd eat it if it tasted good. It's not a being. It doesn't have a mind. It's meat.

:happysad:

CAuse its still a human being. WOuld you be content with cutting the arms off a retard and thinking nothing off it? Maybe a senile old lady? Or a baby itself? An old lady is functioning, unlike a fetus. You're probably an avid Christian too I suppose. I believe in god...and i am christian. But i dont represent them and i obvious dont paractice christianity as what im doing to you right now is agaisnt what they believe. A fetus is still a living, breathing human with a brain. Sure its not developed....but it would be. YOu were too selfish to give it the chance. YOu took life away from something that didnt even have an opinion. I guess it was for the best...im guessing your fathering skills wouldnt be up to par regardless...and you would have probably killed the kid anyway.

"But it would be?" If you're arguing that it's wrong to stop potential human beings from being generated, then anytime you don't seek to maximize your breeding opportunties, you're behaving immorally. Everytime you use birth control, even the rythem method, you're behaving immorality. Everytime you do anything besides have sex while your girlfriend is ovulating is immoral. In every case you're preventing potential human beings from being generated.

Again with the religious bs. Back to topic....would you be able to staba nd murber a 2 week old fetus...and think nothing of it? FUck your immorality talk. Its a human being, regardless of if it can or cannot think. And again, you are talking that away from it. I guess its ok for murder in general.

Again with the religious bs. Back to topic....would you be able to staba nd murber a 2 week old fetus...and think nothing of it? FUck your immorality talk. Its a human being, regardless of if it can or cannot think. And again, you are talking that away from it. I guess its ok for murder in general.It's not even alive yet :happysad:. It wouldn't know, preventing a life? It's not alive yet so it doesn't matter.

YOu are taking this to a religious battle. Hey saucy....WOuld you be able to take a knife to a 2 week olds heart....and shove it though its body? WHo cares if it cant think....you are taking the chance AWAY from the kid to even have the ability. Tis a shame...im sure if your parents did it to a unborn family member, you think differently.Are you a fucking RETARD?! He's trying to show you that a fetus doesn't have a functioning brain till' the third trimester. YOu took the chance away from a child to grow and learn. YOu took it away...you are so selfish you wouldnt even give it a chance to grow, and become a intilectual being. YOu took away its first words. YOu took away the firt time it crawled...the first steps it took. The first day of school. The first report card. The first date. THe first drivers test. All of that....GONE! CAuse you are too selfish and lazy to live up to the consequenses if having sex. Fucking dead beat dad.....cant even man up to your responsibility. Surprised i havent seen your lazy, irresponsible ass on Maury or some shit.

Again with the religious bs. Back to topic....would you be able to staba nd murber a 2 week old fetus...and think nothing of it? FUck your immorality talk. Its a human being, regardless of if it can or cannot think. And again, you are talking that away from it. I guess its ok for murder in general.Its not a human. Its a collection of cells that have the potential to become a human. The process can still fuck up on its own so that the potential is never reached. We are just one of the dangers of it not making it all the way.

Again with the religious bs. Back to topic....would you be able to staba nd murber a 2 week old fetus...and think nothing of it? FUck your immorality talk. Its a human being, regardless of if it can or cannot think. And again, you are talking that away from it. I guess its ok for murder in general.

You're immoral. You're trying to force your irrational religious bullshit on other people.

And the right to life should be based on higher intelligence. If we made contact with a beneign alien race that was more intelligent than we are, would we deny them a right to life because they aren't "humans"? No. We'd grant it to them because they possess higher intelligence. The right to life has nothing to do with genetics, it has to do with one's state of being. That's why we don't grant it to cows but we would grant it to Yoda.

Again with the religious bs. Back to topic....would you be able to staba nd murber a 2 week old fetus...and think nothing of it? FUck your immorality talk. Its a human being, regardless of if it can or cannot think. And again, you are talking that away from it. I guess its ok for murder in general.It's not even alive yet B). It wouldn't know, preventing a life? It's not alive yet so it doesn't matter. It aint alive? Whats that hear beat doing then........just keeping time? ANd you call me a retard? GTFO :happysad: Arent you supposed to eat some chicken or some shit?

YOu are taking this to a religious battle. Hey saucy....WOuld you be able to take a knife to a 2 week olds heart....and shove it though its body? WHo cares if it cant think....you are taking the chance AWAY from the kid to even have the ability. Tis a shame...im sure if your parents did it to a unborn family member, you think differently.Are you a fucking RETARD?! He's trying to show you that a fetus doesn't have a functioning brain till' the third trimester. YOu took the chance away from a child to grow and learn. YOu took it away...you are so selfish you wouldnt even give it a chance to grow, and become a intilectual being. YOu took away its first words. YOu took away the firt time it crawled...the first steps it took. The first day of school. The first report card. The first date. THe first drivers test. All of that....GONE! CAuse you are too selfish and lazy to live up to the consequenses if having sex. Fucking dead beat dad.....cant even man up to your responsibility. Surprised i havent seen your lazy, irresponsible ass on Maury or some shit.If there was a Maury episode for everyone in the world that had an abortion, that'd be a long part episode. You're acting like I'm not going to have kids period. Plus, when you tell me to live up the the 'consequences'; make sure you know how to fucking spell it.

YOu are taking this to a religious battle. Hey saucy....WOuld you be able to take a knife to a 2 week olds heart....and shove it though its body? WHo cares if it cant think....you are taking the chance AWAY from the kid to even have the ability. Tis a shame...im sure if your parents did it to a unborn family member, you think differently.Are you a fucking RETARD?! He's trying to show you that a fetus doesn't have a functioning brain till' the third trimester. YOu took the chance away from a child to grow and learn. YOu took it away...you are so selfish you wouldnt even give it a chance to grow, and become a intilectual being. YOu took away its first words. YOu took away the firt time it crawled...the first steps it took. The first day of school. The first report card. The first date. THe first drivers test. All of that....GONE! CAuse you are too selfish and lazy to live up to the consequenses if having sex. Fucking dead beat dad.....cant even man up to your responsibility. Surprised i havent seen your lazy, irresponsible ass on Maury or some shit.

The child never existed.