The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

i will start playing batman aa this weekend. i didn't care for the demo. though i heard the final game is much better.

I loved it, but it's very slick and doesn't offer a great deal of challenging combat in the main game.

It's fun though, and it really does justice to the Batman universe.

i will start playing batman aa this weekend. i didn't care for the demo. though i heard the final game is much better.

I loved it, but it's very slick and doesn't offer a great deal of challenging combat in the main game.

Word. I actually like the combat though. Sure, it isn't insanely deep but they really did a great job of capturing Batman's elite hand to hand combat skills. It's just fun to watch him fly around all over the place owning fools.

does the game have any puzzles? or it just combat/stealth/platforming?

Word. I actually like the combat though. Sure, it isn't insanely deep but they really did a great job of capturing Batman's elite hand to hand combat skills. It's just fun to watch him fly around all over the place owning fools.

Word. It's always engaging, and pulling off high score combos in the challenges is satisfying as shit.

And the stealth parts are really good if you try to do more than just sit on gargoyles.

It has loads of puzzles, The Riddlers lays them out for and some of them are a pretty tricky.

It has loads of puzzles, The Riddlers lays them out for and some of them are a pretty tricky.

sold! i LOVE puzzles.

The Riddles are puzzles, some of them are pretty challenging too. The ? mark challenges for example, very creative and will have you spending some time on some of them.

i know i've mentioned machinarium a few times already here. however, i can't stress just how awesome that game is, if you love puzzles. some of them are hard as fuck! amazing art design too!

• Like 1