The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I'm jonesing for some BC2.

Fucking delayed releases. ;(

Friday? :wonder:

Yeah, my order just shipped so it should be here tomorrow. :cosby:

why didnt you get it on steam?

Shit is like £10 more on steam. It's a weird thing EA games have, they're always more expensive online than they are from retailers.

I'm jonesing for some BC2.

Fucking delayed releases. ;(

Friday? :wonder:

Yeah, my order just shipped so it should be here tomorrow. :cosby:

Nice, I'll see you there. B)

The MP is pretty damn ugly. But yeah, I'm having a good time. Even with this being my first M/Kb MP game since the 3 hours of TF2 I played. :ben: Though being on offensive and on a team of Snipers always sucks really bad.

yup! steam should have it.

im dling the demo now can you use mk or is it best with a pad? better with kb +m since you point where u have to go. it's an adventure game. Game seems pretty interesting. Unique style. Its a flash game, and its 20 bucks....meh

Does it have full screen support? When i turn on FS its still only in a small window.

The MP is pretty damn ugly.

But yeah, I'm having a good time. Even with this being my first M/Kb MP game since the 3 hours of TF2 I played. :ben:

Though being on offensive and on a team of Snipers always sucks really bad.

What card do you have?

But yeah, I'm having a good time. Even with this being my first M/Kb MP game since the 3 hours of TF2 I played. :ben:

Yeah, we'll need to get some SW squads together and roll those motherfuckers. B)

Yeah, we'll need to get some SW squads together and roll those motherfuckers. B)

:smoke:

Going to grab a mic tonight. B)

play in 1080p? I run Crysis maxed at 1080p with no AA and it runs better than my console shooters. Dont know how this game is though, id probably rahter have more fps in this game. I have a dx11 card so i dont know. Still probably just gonna rent on xbox.