The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I used the master key a couple times already.  weird.  30k soul loss. brutal.  most I lost was about 10k while farming souls in the shire.

I went to jump on that elevator to get down to the Londo Ruins..But the elevator was still on the bottom floor and I fell and died while on my way to recovery lol.  

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I used the master key a couple times already.  weird.  30k soul loss. brutal.  most I lost was about 10k while farming souls in the shire.

I went to jump on that elevator to get down to the Londo Ruins..But the elevator was still on the bottom floor and I fell and died while on my way to recovery lol.  

Yep, Ive done that twice already

• Upvote 1

Yeah but Im so sick of farming ( played wow for like 3 years ) that if I AM GOING TO FARM, its going to be in a high valued soul area.

I got to the butterfly and got smoked with 20k souls too :(, couldnt make it back without dying

noobish question but what does humanity have to do with anything?

Meh, I had to find out as well. wasnt in demon souls from what I can remember

You can use them at bonfires, to also be able to have 10 potions instead of 5 from when you leave.

Also, I guess it makes you HUMAN, and there are things you can only do when in your HUMAN form.

noobish question but what does humanity have to do with anything?

Can turn into human to summon other players, use it to kindle bonfires to so you get 10 instead of 5 flasks, more humanity provides better chance at loot iirc

also a ton of other shit

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Humanity

Edited by -CM²-

Ahhhh I cee.  Thanks.  I was wondering why my load out was smaller than normal.

one more guys...How the FUCK do people enter my game..without any consent..and kill the fuck out me with their super build they have been working on since 2011?????

Edited by BOSS DS-1

Ahhhh I cee.  Thanks.  I was wondering my my load out was smaller than normal.

one more guys...How the FUCK do people enter my game..without any consent..and kill the fuck out me with their super build they have been working on since 2011?????

Thats just part of the game bro, you can avoid this by signing out of playstation network

Ahhhh I cee. Thanks. I was wondering my my load out was smaller than normal.

If you're human then you will get invaded by monsters lol. Stay dead or lose your Internet connection if you don't want to be invaded, but yeah it sucks that there are a lot of cheaters.

Plopped about 20 hours into NNK so far, at Hamelin, and I think I'm about halfway or at least it feels that way. Still enjoying it, some of the side quests are becoming a real chore but I do them all anyway. Game should've had a gambit system.

Plopped about 20 hours into NNK so far, at Hamelin, and I think I'm about halfway or at least it feels that way. Still enjoying it, some of the side quests are becoming a real chore but I do them all anyway. Game should've had a gambit system.

you still have another 8 or so

:juggle: