The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Eh bored of ct. How is spelunky?

Gonna quit Chrono Trigger? yeah. I lost motivation to play.

I TOLD YOU TO GET THE DS VERSION :rage:

i agree, shit is 10 times better than any other version, it just flows so good :love: i havent had time to play though i was playing ace attorney :face:

How is the ds version better? Aside from better load times, I have a hard time believing it makes a huge difference. I would imagine it has worse image quality as well.

well to be honest if you just dont find it exciting to play , DS isnt gonna make things better :ben:

aside the load times it just feels better with the touch controls for me and feels smoother to transist from menus etc...but yea if it doesnt click with you maybe let it go for now and pick it up some day later maybe it feel more natural when you have more time and less games on your backlog? :) 

but its not really a big game (from what they say here) so why not play in 1 hour bursts? :)

you must already be playing over 5 hours so you have like around 12 hours left tops

im still in the future i have to take that car to go through site 21 or smth 

How is the ds version better? Aside from better load times, I have a hard time believing it makes a huge difference. I would imagine it has worse image quality as well.

well to be honest if you just dont find it exciting to play , DS isnt gonna make things better :ben:

aside the load times it just feels better with the touch controls for me and feels smoother to transist from menus etc...but yea if it doesnt click with you maybe let it go for now and pick it up some day later maybe it feel more natural when you have more time and less games on your backlog? :)

but its not really a big game (from what they say here) so why not play in 1 hour bursts? :)

you must already be playing over 5 hours so you have like around 12 hours left tops

im still in the future i have to take that car to go through site 21 or smth 

i'll give it another try later this week. perhaps i just wasn't in a gaming mood last night,.

and yeah, http, guacamelee is fucking awesome!

Put some serious time on Guacamelee last night, god I love the game, presentation is excellent, controls are tight and the world is pretty fucking clever. 

Damn.

got dat shit in my shopping cart

today we download.

I reached Shibuya in SMTIV. Anyone knows how far am I in the game? I'm picking up Fire Emblem tomorrow so I want to finish the game and move on to FE. (I'm roughly 30 hours in)

I reached Shibuya in SMTIV. Anyone knows how far am I in the game? I'm picking up Fire Emblem tomorrow so I want to finish the game and move on to FE. (I'm roughly 30 hours in)

i'd say you have maybe 12-15 hours left if you skip the majority of the sidequests.

Edited by Twinblade

I'm forcing myself to play Saint's Row 3, and its just ducking stupid. I don't see how anybody plays this shit.

noone that has played more than 2 games in their lives can tolerate this shit

virtually any game is more fun that this snorefest

like i said before, i lasted 25-30 minutes and then uninstalled lol, i havent done that with more than 3-4 games in my whole life.

it must be the only game that does so much to impress and nothing works :D