The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

All I want, is for RE2make and the eventual RE3make to be godly and do justice to what they did with REmake.  If they can do that, and deliver the original trilogy in HD, with godly REmake quality or better gfx.  I will be happy.

The day they release a collectors edition box set of those 3 remakes, I will buy that shit and cherish it for the rest of my life.  RE0 and CV are fine games as well as B-tier RE games.  While 4, 5, and 6 are the C-Tier, action romps.  All the others are just the side games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Biohazard said:

Honestly it's the lost Resident Evil game I was looking for. I like it better than Evil Within 1 for sure. It's fun old school Resident Evil action and exploring.

I feel the same about resident evil 0. First sentence of your post.

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I must be in the minority because I enjoyed 5 and even 6.

Never finished either of them. I have them on ps3 but would rather play them on ps4 and don't want to waste my money on the upgraded versions with other games I would rather play that came out recently.

Just now, Biohazard said:

I don't see how anyone but survival horror purists could hate on RE4 that game was so badass. I beat it like 20+ times.  I even beat Assignment Ada.

i loved it....but not as a re game.