The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I'm playing Phantom Pain . I hate these MGS games.  All crap. 

For this one , the first 20 minutes I'm literally just crawling on the ground . Lol .

Even with that ....this first 20 minutes has been better than the entirety of mgs4.

One of the worst games ever made , I ly rated high because it was ps exclusive 

I doubt I'll make it more than a couple hours itg.

But game pass 

Yeah , this game is weird 

A ginger Cinder / Firefly...odd zoom ins on mummy guys butthole (multiple times )...excessive forced crawling ...... Next to NO gameplay....frequent odd camera cuts ....and ...AND....this dumbo still crawls backwards like a PS1 game . WTF .

It's almost so bad it's good level . I'll continue on Tomo

I think you might enjoy the gameplay a bit more as you progress JonBee but will start hating it again as the game introduces you to the expansion of motherbase and managing new recruits etc.

Haven't finished it yet but gameplay is the best in the serie for me. 

Story progression based on missions you have to complete was a mistake though :reg:

Edited by bhytre
  • Like 1

Playing Douche Ex Mankind Divided. 

Attention to detail is nice, love how all rooms get crammed with objects feels almost like Shenmue somehow. 

And just forcing your way though a place by destroying the door instead of hacking the lock or finding its code never gets old :face:

Story isn't really interesting to me so far, for every mission I complete I get distracted a few times and keep going on a genocidal rampage with the shotgun and sniper rifle :laff:

9 hours ago, JonB1 said:

I'm playing Phantom Pain . I hate these MGS games.  All crap. 

For this one , the first 20 minutes I'm literally just crawling on the ground . Lol .

Even with that ....this first 20 minutes has been better than the entirety of mgs4.

One of the worst games ever made , I ly rated high because it was ps exclusive 

I doubt I'll make it more than a couple hours itg.

But game pass 

You exhibit the attention span of a lemming. God you don't know how retarded you sound.  Guess you don't have enough thoughts to last you 20 minutes.

TAKE IN THE SUBJECTIVE AND PURPOSEFUL OBJECTIVE ART DIRECTION YOU FUCK.

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, JonB1 said:

Yeah , this game is weird 

A ginger Cinder / Firefly...odd zoom ins on mummy guys butthole (multiple times )...excessive forced crawling ...... Next to NO gameplay....frequent odd camera cuts ....and ...AND....this dumbo still crawls backwards like a PS1 game . WTF .

It's almost so bad it's good level . I'll continue on Tomo

That's really the point dear. Think wider. Ask yourself what did hijeo kojima-san want to make you feel 

• Sad 1
18 hours ago, bhytre said:

I think you might enjoy the gameplay a bit more as you progress JonBee but will start hating it again as the game introduces you to the expansion of motherbase and managing new recruits etc.

Haven't finished it yet but gameplay is the best in the serie for me. 

Story progression based on missions you have to complete was a mistake though :reg:

Managing ....that sounds ...greeeat:really:

"Finished" SMO, have no real interest in going for the 500 moons/final level stuff. Fun game, defo not for me.
There are more platforming stages post game with those extra moons than the entire game before that.

I was surprised of how much shit is hidden within each world.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

Yup, I know. I just don't think running around collecting that stuff is fun so I won't bother wasting my time.

eh fuck the collecting bit then. the new areas have some great, challenging platforming.

I've been playing Tekken 7 all day. I'm loving it and the SP content is solid. Story mode has some fun cutscenes and combat scenarios. There's tons of unlockables, you can purchase with in-game currency all endings from previous Tekken games. Oh and the characters customization options are great, plenty more content to unlock in that too.

It's not quite on the level of Tekken 3 or Tekken Tag Tournament but it definitely is a better SP offering than most fighting games out these days.

And the music/presentation is dope.

• Like 1