The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

4 hours ago, -CM²- said:

Yakuza 0 is a weird game, after like 13 hours I can't even tell you if I actually like it. 

Well, if you're still playing it after 13 hours then there's apparently something you like about the game or you're at least intrigued by something that makes you want to continue playing.

Yea, the guilt of spend $40.  :bate:

Nah, i'm being facetious. It's been solid so far but every time the game starts going  somewhere it slams on the brakes and tosses you into a different story and asks you to do some menial tasks to get by.

Edited by -CM²-
19 hours ago, Twinblade said:

0 is definetly a bloated game. Kiwani is leaner and I think a better introduction to the series overall.

Are there side missions that you'd consider must do's? So far they've all been pretty bunk. I just have a hard time avoiding them since a lot of them are placed along critical path.

30 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

Are there side missions that you'd consider must do's? So far they've all been pretty bunk. I just have a hard time avoiding them since a lot of them are placed along critical path.

Just go to Japan you half ass wanker.  The ultimate side mission.

• Sad 1

I'm finally doing decent bread and butter combos in Tekken 7 with Bryan Fury. This is the first time I feel like I'm getting a grasp at Tekken's gameplay fundamentals. 

This is fantastic. My favorite Tekken for sure. Can't wait to destroy my buddy online.

46 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm finally doing decent bread and butter combos in Tekken 7 with Bryan Fury. This is the first time I feel like I'm getting a grasp at Tekken's gameplay fundamentals. 

This is fantastic. My favorite Tekken for sure. Can't wait to destroy my buddy online.

Good feeling. fighters own.

• Like 1
Just now, kokujin said:

Good feeling. fighters own.

It's fun figuring things out for myself. I play fighters very casually now, funny thing is I am way better now than I ever been, despite my complete lack of care. I can't even be bothered to watch tournaments anymore.

Like my friend can't believe how calm and patient I am at fighters, even with just a shred of health left and under heavy corner pressure, I never panic. I don't care about losing so I tend to make some pretty godly comebacks. lol

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It's fun figuring things out for myself. I play fighters very casually now, funny thing is I am way better now than I ever been, despite my complete lack of care. I can't even be bothered to watch tournaments anymore.

Like my friend can't believe how calm and patient I am at fighters, even with just a shred of health left and under heavy corner pressure, I never panic. I don't care about losing so I tend to make some pretty godly comebacks. lol

Off balance wonky unorthodox 4-5 hit combos? 

I play aggressive and to win usually,  but I naturally pick up on fighters quick. Nothing I loved more than countering someone 3 or 4 times in a row in DOA. Used to be S rank.  Over 1,100 matches played in Ultimate 2 xbox 

Btw, how do I turn off phone notifications? ?

• Like 1
Just now, kokujin said:

Off balance wonky unorthodox 4-5 hit combos? 

I play aggressive and to win usually,  but I naturally pick up on fighters quick. Nothing I loved more than countering someone 3 or 4 times in a row in DOA. Used to be S rank.  Over 1,100 matches played in Ultimate 2 xbox 

Btw, how do I turn off phone notifications? ?

?? I make 5+ hits 70+ dmg combos with Bryan, the only issue is getting the first hit which lead to the launcher mid combo. Slow start up and punishable on block most of the time so you can only really punish mistakes. My fundamental game is still not very good at Tekken. Still working on movement, sidestepping and zoning.

I'm pretty bad at all fighters except Capcom games. SF is my shit and it's like I never stopped playing the series every time I get a new game, I'm also pretty sick at Marvel too since it offers a lot of strategic options by having multiple characters, usually I win because I make sure to always safely tag in partners and let them heal when needed. I usually win by endurance. But most importantly, give me a fighter with 6 buttons setup and similar movesets to SF and I'm good and will learn the game in no time.

I learned how to play Skullgirls last-year with a buddy in like one sessions. I was already better than him after a few hours. It's basically Marvel vs Capcom. A little bit like Darkstalkers too. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, -CM²- said:

idk theres some funny ones (like the dominatrix and pizza ones) but you kind of just have to stumble across them. What I dislike about 0 is that because the main reward for everything is money, i didn't find the sub quests as satisfying to complete as Kiwami's. You have to be into the quirky mini stories and dialogue in order to enjoy them.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Like 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

idk theres some funny ones (like the dominatrix and pizza ones) but you kind of just have to stumble across them. What I dislike about 0 is that because the main reward for everything is money, i didn't find the sub quests as satisfying to complete as Kiwami's. You have to be into the quirky mini stories and dialogue in order to enjoy them.

the dominatrix was awesome :D