The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

On 12/6/2017 at 6:44 PM, variouskaztrations said:

because it would be too hard for casuals and: greed. assassins greed is literally copypaste. :shrug:

its the same reason we get all this hand holding nowadays. lmao. it's pathetic. I agree with you on the stupid waymarker and all this shit that exploration, probably one of the most important aspect of games, suffers because of it. 

lmao

This series keeps trying to break the mold, but ends up just creating mold.

The AC franchise is like a 50 year old college student still trying to find their way, but never will.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

On Wednesday, December 06, 2017 at 5:44 PM, variouskaztrations said:

because it would be too hard for casuals and: greed. assassins greed is literally copypaste. :shrug:

its the same reason we get all this hand holding nowadays. lmao. it's pathetic. I agree with you on the stupid waymarker and all this shit that exploration, probably one of the most important aspect of games, suffers because of it. 

It's the same with all the 3D shit like resident evil going full retard instead of making set pieces. The camera angles add so much immersion and atmosphere all RE after 3 were like a complete joke to me. :tom: its all about mainstream shit and money now. 

All 3-4 points agreed.  I miss the scare of old school RE. I miss when games weren't scared to be games and challenging spelunking. Exploration and music are a long yearned titty I wanna play with 

• Sad 1
20 hours ago, kokujin said:

All 3-4 points agreed.  I miss the scare of old school RE. I miss when games weren't scared to be games and challenging spelunking. Exploration and music are a long yearned titty I wanna play with 

you can play with mine faggot

24 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Assassin’s creed origins is starting to feel like a grind. I feel like I’m almost forced to do every side mission in order to level up. Currently at 27.

I was always higher than the recommended level for the main missions. You don't have to do many of the side quests.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I was always higher than the recommended level for the main missions. You don't have to do many of the side quests.

What’s the fastest way to level up then? I have found a bunch of fast travel points. Should I clear out all bandit camps? 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Im not sure, but i found the side quests more enjoyable than just clearing out camps so those are what I mostly focused on.

The side quests have gotten better. Though, I still feel a great deal of repetition.  Fortunately, some of the side stories have been cool, complementing the main one. 

Just got done playing the singleplayer campaign for CoD WW2.

Really, really did not feel like playing the game based on the first 30 minutes, alone. I mean it immediately had you doing the same type of initial levels as MoH AA from way back then. Walking through trenches.

And then, the game really did pick up. And it really felt like a fun ride, with alot of interesting diversions to never get too repetitive.

And, I don't know about most people, I always liked following the narrative of the CoD games, I had liked MW2 the most, and I didn't follow the Black Ops storyline all that well. But this story is quite pleasant, and quite cohesive.  It helps that the cutscenes and mo-cap acting are pretty sharp. Josh Duhamel probably does a better acting job in this game than he has in any movie or TV show.

I played the prologue to the Nazi Zombie shit, I got through it, at least. But if they have more cutscenes with Ving Rhames and David Tennant, then I would've been interested in at least attempting to play it. But I returned the rental back.

• Like 1

So on a whim I downloaded The Evil Within 2 trail version and I just have to say this to all you other developers out there- THIS is how you do a demo. The demo lets me play up to around the mid-point of Chapter 3, there is plenty of stuff to do. There's a good five hours of content here and I got a real good taste of the gameplay. Anyways, by the time I got to the end of the demo I was impressed by what I experienced. It just so happens that the game was on sale right now too so I immediately bought the full version. I feel like the game was already worth the 30 bucks I just spent on it and I've only seen 3 Chapters.

Edited by Sabo
  • Upvote 1

you mean like some spidey senses? I'm just human and not a super human. I can shoot white stuff but I can't use that as transportation like tarzan. I mean spidey. I mean both. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, variouskaztrations said:

you mean like some spidey senses? I'm just human and not a super human. I can shoot white stuff but I can't use that as transportation like tarzan. I mean spidey. I mean both. 

Don't get the last part. Why mend Tarzan and spider?  Vines= transportation?

Watch (wash) your wrists, nasty.

• Upvote 1