The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Played through RE7's  Not a Hero and End of Zoe DLCs. Both are completely forgettable and easily miss-able if ill be honest. End of Zoe in particular is just pure stupidity and is not fun at all to play.  I feel seriously sorry for anyone who plays $15 for it.

Not a Hero is better, but its still jut another hour of content that doesn't do anything really that interesting.

Edited by Twinblade

Finished ass creed. The story was whatever. I like the altering of history, but it was a jumbled mess. 

As for the game itself, it was an addictive, yet flawed, title. The depth of the world is unparalleled. It even surpasses the Witcher 3. 

However, the quest design comes up short. 

All in all, I give it a 7.5 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Define depth of the world. Such a shoom a game with that gets a 7.5.  Does it feel like there's nothing to do but fetch quests?

The world is massive. It’s also very  deep, in the sense that practically anything can be interacted with. Almost everything can be climbed, as well. Each area has tons of secrets to explore. Hell...some of the more obscure areas were quite elaborate, filled with treasures and secrets that were tucked away. I wish half of the missions focused more on exploring these kinds of places. Fortunately, a lot of the side stuff had interesting subplots that made the standard execution/rescue quests more enjoyable. The devs have created an outstanding foundation of a game. With some better writers/VOs/and mission design, AC could easily be a AAA+ title. 

20 minutes ago, -GD- said:

The world is massive. It’s also very  deep, in the sense that practically anything can be interacted with. Almost everything can be climbed, as well. Each area has tons of secrets to explore. Hell...some of the more obscure areas were quite elaborate, filled with treasures and secrets that were tucked away. I wish half of the missions focused more on exploring these kinds of places. Fortunately, a lot of the side stuff had interesting subplots that made the standard execution/rescue quests more enjoyable. The devs have created an outstanding foundation of a game. With some better writers/VOs/and mission design, AC could easily be a AAA+ title. 

I like that. just wondering, what kind of equipment/treasures can you find in these obscure areas? anything worth taking and game-changing?  I also agree, exploration is the best tease and lullabye a game can have.  :-* I'd like to explore you too, gamedrunk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

I like that. just wondering, what kind of equipment/treasures can you find in these obscure areas? anything worth taking and game-changing?  I also agree, exploration is the best tease and lullabye a game can have.  :-* I'd like to explore you too, gamedrunk.

:-*

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, -GD- said:

Finished ass creed. The story was whatever. I like the altering of history, but it was a jumbled mess. 

As for the game itself, it was an addictive, yet flawed, title. The depth of the world is unparalleled. It even surpasses the Witcher 3. 

However, the quest design comes up short. 

All in all, I give it a 7.5 

May I ask what about Horizon's quest design is better?  

13 hours ago, Remij_ said:

May I ask what about Horizon's quest design is better?  

The cauldrun areas in horizon, alone, were more interesting than anything in ass creed. Horizon was just a better game in almost every way. Though, ass creed was spectacular achievement in world design. I’ll give you that. 

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I agree with your complaints though I’d probably give it a 8. I don’t think horizon is a a better game, I feel like it has an equal number of flaws especially in terms of mission design.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. Horizon felt like a AAA game, but AC felt like a great foundation in need to polish and direction. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Damn, TEW2  just keeps getting better. I like how I have the freedom to explore various homes and businesses. Lots of incentives (and fun jumpy moments). 

Game is awesome, easily one of my favorites this year. Some awesome moments in there.

• Like 1