The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I’m at the end of wolfehstein 2 (like an hour left). 

This has been a wild ride! I didn’t expect to love this game so much. I would have beaten it sooner, but I’ve been swamped!

oh..the “movie” part :D 

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

6 hours ago, -GD- said:

This has been a wild ride! I didn’t expect to love this game so much. I would have beaten it sooner, but I’ve been swamped!

play FFXV next!

I did the through time and space stuff in wanker 3 few days ago.

Spoiler

the desert thingy with the crabbies was awesome. and the fart death pools in the other world was boring but looked amazing.

I loved the sounds of these creatures and looked at the bones for a minute. looked like dinosaurs. :obama:

I think they have enough content to make a ciri only witcher game. When she talks to geralt about the other worlds on the isle of mists she says something like they were in a world were people wear metal on their heads and didn't use horses for transportation. I don't know maybe I'm dumb and misunderstood but I think she meant a world like ours. 

gonna do some ? locations before finishing the game. I have to search for the sunstone in skelige now. Can't wait for the dlcs. :gasp: 

101 hours and I'm still not done with the base game. too strong. :blessed:  

lol man but as much as i love the harpies it's total ass boring to fight them in the water. :| 

Edited by kazie's booze
12 hours ago, -GD- said:

It's a shame it's a drag to play it because the moments are incredible.

7 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

It's a shame it's a drag to play it because the moments are incredible.

I actually have grown quite fond of the gameplay now (I got used to the aiming). Then again, I’m playing it on the easiest setting. But yeah, the game has some of the most memorable moments this gen. 

Battle Chasers Nightwar. Cool game with a really fun combat system but holy shit these difficulty spikes are ridiculous. I know that was one of the main complaints about the game but I just assumed they wouldn't be that bad.

I was wrong. Very wrong.

It makes me wonder if the developers even understand what proper tuning and balancing actually is because skewing the systems to be heavily against the player is not even close to being correct. You literally have no choice but to grind here and there to slightly tip the scales and you're not even tipping the scales to be in your favor. You're just tipping the scale to be slightly less in the game's favor, you're still going to be at a disadvantage.

Just now, -CM²- said:

I picked Wyatt because he's the guy I picked in TNO. You should watch his shit, it's pretty damn goofy.

Is TNO good? And I will. I dug wyatt’s Ending Speech and party insanity lol. 

45 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i will cop it. i love the wolfenstein universe. hell..i would love  a wolfenstein wrpg. 

Just go in knowing it kinda drags in the opening act but it'll pick up, I mean it never gets to 2 goes but it still has its moments