The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

just finished SOTC, as a first timer with no prior knowledge of anything it only took me 6.5 hours. The ending was cool but made me WTF at the same time. 

Game was great overall but it definetly had its weak points. There were parts during some of the battles where the ps2 era jankiness and design really stuck out. The scale of the battles, cinematic presentation, atmosphere, and music were all awesome and are what make the game special. It’s impressive as a PS4 game so on the PS2 it must have been mind blowing.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

just finished SOTC, as a first timer with no prior knowledge of anything it only took me 6.5 hours. The ending was cool but made me WTF at the same time. 

Game was great overall but it definetly had its weak points. There were parts during some of the battles where the ps2 era jankiness and design really stuck out. The scale of the battles, cinematic presentation, atmosphere, and music were all awesome and are what make the game special. It’s impressive as a PS4 game so on the PS2 it must have been mind blowing.

ohhhh yeah. i definitely noticed it on #13.  great review btw. spot on. 

1 hour ago, Azazela said:

dcmJ3aC.jpg

throw that shit in the garbage bin and hook up your snes you faggot :tom: 

Edited by kazie's saltyhermitdenial
  • Haha 1

I think im officially addicted to Kingdom Come Deliverance, even with its many flaws.

Also playing The Fall part 2, but its definitely not as good as the original so far. The 'hub' area they implemented is just bad. Its a maze made up of bland rooms and corridors that requires an annoying amount of backtracking. Everything in the original felt unique and had a purpose, but some of the content in part 2 straight up feels randomly generated in comparison.

Edited by Twinblade

Still playing Monster Hunter but I'm starting to get annoyed with the game. The Gem drop rate is ridiculous... I thought Plates were annoying to get but Gems are much worse (speaking of Plates, I'm getting them like crazy now that I don't really need them).

I spent like 2 hours killing Legiana over and over again just to get the Gem, I'm really not looking forward to farming some of these Elder Dragons for their Gems. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Ran into a progression stopping bug in The Fall Part 2. Man, the devs really dropped the ball with this game.

:sad: damn

I've been too busy playing Divinity OS2 to even have picked it up.  I guess I'll just wait for a sale. 

That's disappointing.  I've been looking forward to it since completing the first game.

10 hours ago, Sabo said:

Still playing Monster Hunter but I'm starting to get annoyed with the game. The Gem drop rate is ridiculous... I thought Plates were annoying to get but Gems are much worse (speaking of Plates, I'm getting them like crazy now that I don't really need them).

It's preparing you to understand life.  Actually it's a quite stupid algorithm bug like gta having rare cars spring up the moment you get in one.  Lazy devs.

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

:sad: damn

I've been too busy playing Divinity OS2 to even have picked it up.  I guess I'll just wait for a sale. 

That's disappointing.  I've been looking forward to it since completing the first game.

Whoops turns out I had forgotten about the auto lock-on button which fixed the issue I was having.

Vinny from GB said the 2nd half of the game was much better than the first, so Im looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Edited by Twinblade
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Whoops turns out I had forgotten about the auto lock=on button which fixed the issue I was having.

Vinny from GB said the 2nd half of the game was much better than the first, so Im looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Quit playing with my heart you monster :noah:

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Quit playing with my heart you monster :noah:

Right after I posted that I played some more and ran into what im 100% positive is a progress stopping bug :D I even looked up a walkthrough and the interactions I need to progress are just non existent in my version of the game lmao.

Edited by Twinblade
38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Right after I posted that I played some more and ran into what im 100% positive is a progress stopping bug :D I even looked up a walkthrough and the interactions I need to progress are just non existent in my version of the game lmao.

20 hours ago, Sabo said:

I spent like 2 hours killing Legiana over and over again just to get the Gem, I'm really not looking forward to farming some of these Elder Dragons for their Gems. 

It only gets worse when you unlock augmentation.

Spoiler

To augment your weapon you'll need to farm the elder dragons for an item with a lower drop rate than gems and when the item does drop, it's weapon specific to a couple of weapons (ie. the 'axe' version of the item works for charge blades and switch axes, but no other weapons) so even when you do get one it's unlikely it's the one you want.

Have fun. :cmpunk2:

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

It only gets worse when you unlock augmentation.

Reveal hidden contents

To augment your weapon you'll need to farm the elder dragons for an item with a lower drop rate than gems and when the item does drop, it's weapon specific to a couple of weapons (ie. the 'axe' version of the item works for charge blades and switch axes, but no other weapons) so even when you do get one it's unlikely it's the one you want.

Have fun. :cmpunk2:

Bad enough the drop rate is aggravatingly low but to then add weapon specific bullshit on top of it to make the chances to get what you need even lower?

LOL, fuck that. I don't mind grinding but there is such a thing as too much RNG and this is definitely too much.