The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

On 3/17/2018 at 2:17 AM, Remij_ said:

Finished up Final Fantasy 15 on PC.  Got the Regalia Type F to fly around with and now I'm working on hunts and other side quests. :smoke: 

Damn that was quick. How long did it take you and did you do a lot of side content?

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Damn that was quick. How long did it take you and did you do a lot of side content?

Yeah, it took me just over 40h to beat the game.  That's not including any of the DLC such as the character episodes and comrades.  Though I plan on playing Gladiolus' episode sometime today.

Obviously since I already knew the game I was able to do it in relatively short amount of time.  I was doing lots of side questing in the beginning to build my levels up fast.  Was always resting at Galdin Quay for the 2.0x experience boost and cooking meals to get advantages to beat stronger enemies.. that kind of thing.

I just got Armiger Unleashed last night, and am working on maxing my character skills.  I'm going for 100% achievements, so it's going to take a while.

34 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

ah thats still really long, i was hoping it could be blasted through in 20 or 25 hours.  Im not even close to beating KCD, and Yakuza 6 comes out soon. Ill have to keep it on the backburner for now.

Well, I could have beat the game WAY quicker if I was just playing the story missions.  You could probably do it in 30 if you tried.

the big bad wolf boss in blood and wine was pretty cool. :D 

the fairy tale part is so well made, i love it. I stepped on this women who was super small and geralt just cleaned the blood from his  boots and was like "mmhh".  best game ever.

5 minutes ago, kazie's saltyhermitdenial said:

the big bad wolf boss in blood and wine was pretty cool. :D 

the fairy tale part is so well made, i love it. I stepped on this women who was super small and geralt just cleaned the blood from his  boots and was like "mmhh".  best game ever.

Can you stop talking about The Witcher 3 for one second of your life?  I MEAN GOD DAMN :| 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Can you stop talking about The Witcher 3 for one second of your life?  I MEAN GOD DAMN :| 

ok sorry :sad: 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Boss said:

You should stop Kazie.  No Joke

I did because remjpee is an asshole. I'm almost done with the dlc and I keep it to myself until I talk to maj about it. :glad: