The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Holy shit man that's awesome! I don't even think I'm half way, spending heaps of time exploring and on side stuff though. 

I did some, but then got too into the campaign. Crazy shit! 

Beat the game. Awesome ending!

and yeah, remij. I got chills during that part :smoke: 

Edit: my score: 9.5 (up from 9.25) 

After a few days of processing the experience, and realizing how much content was left, it needed the boost. This is pretty damn close to perfection. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

Beat the game. Awesome ending!

and yeah, remij. I got chills during that part :smoke: 

my score: 9.25

I’ll post why I didn’t give it a 10, in a longer review. 

A few minor, subjective things.  

:whew::smoke: 

20 hours ago, Ramza said:

One of the girl is actually a hardcore av idol irl. I think both are actually.

The fake chat log during the videos is funny as well. The messages remind me of stuff some of the people here would say :D 

Btw I think you’ll really like the story. It doesn’t seem as intricate and complex as 0, but there’s a lot of interesting stuff in it. The new characters are quite likeable as well. 

Edited by Twinblade
25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The fake chat log during the videos is funny as well. The messages remind me of stuff some of the people here would say :D 

Btw I think you’ll really like the story. It doesn’t seem as intricate and complex as 0, but there’s a lot of interesting stuff in it. The new characters are quite likeable as well. 

No doubt, it looks awesome. I saw the cutscene where they throw the baby in the air, I laughed so hard.

On 4/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, Ramza said:

It won't. Let It Die turns into a hardcore grind halfway through. Bloodborne is a piece of cake in comparison.

You weren't kidding. Got up to 26 then had to spend a week farming lower levels. I don't know if i'll even get to 40. Bought GTA V for PS4. Need to change it up. I feel like an mmorpg addict again.

2 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

You weren't kidding. Got up to 26 then had to spend a week farming lower levels. I don't know if i'll even get to 40. Bought GTA V for PS4. Need to change it up. I feel like an mmorpg addict again.

The difficulty spike is retarded and getting good armors and weapons takes forever. It's a dumb F2P game trying to get you to pay up.

I'm finally playing through Breath of the Wild and it really is a Beth/Ubi open world game. I've already put five hours into it and haven't gotten to a main dungeon yet. I think I like tighter pacing with Zelda games. I definitely don't like how weapons are made out of glass and the busy work it creates. 

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

I'm finally playing through Breath of the Wild and it really is a Beth/Ubi open world game. I've already put five hours into it and haven't gotten to a main dungeon yet. I think I like tighter pacing with Zelda games. I definitely don't like how weapons are made out of glass and the busy work it creates. 

Sounds terrible. 10/10.

11 hours ago, Saucer said:

Your impressions might get a lot worse when you get to a 'main dungeon'.

Just beat God of War.

Final review - 9.75/10

Can I just say, that Atreus is BY FAR the best AI companion character in any game ever?  They fucking NAILED it.  Like holy shit.  And his arc throughout the game is just awesome.

Final Battle spoiler

Spoiler

When you're fighting Baldur and Atreus is going ham firing the arrows with the flips and shit.  The way that Kratos and Atreus are working together and shit.  He's so fucking bad ass. :smoke: 

Oh and then of couse (huge final spoiler)

Spoiler

Atreus is fucking Loki :vince: 

So god damn godly.  This is the best game of the gen so far.  God damn Atreus.. I remember being a bit worried that he would be annoying.. lmao :bow: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

For ppl who have finished GoW. How far in the main story am I? I got sidetracked for way too long with side stuff but may just go through the story now then do all that after.

I just:

Reveal hidden contents

Escaped from Hel on the floating ship

Pretty far.