The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Closing in on 30 hours of X2, it's a bummer how unpolished this game is. 
There's a Quality of life Patch coming on Fri.

I got to the point where you fight the two drivers (who kidnapped that girl to bait you) and their blades at the same time.

Might need to increase my level because they're kicking my ass..lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yea, I read the notes that were released awhile back and none are all that wild. Aside from the skip travel button takes you to the map you're on. 

Most if not all of my deaths are from me jumping off a ledge or an enemy 50+ levels comes in to stomp me.  If you're not upgrading Poppi that might be your issue, that or just your party/blade comp

9 hours ago, -CM²- said:

Yea, I read the notes that were released awhile back and none are all that wild. Aside from the skip travel button takes you to the map you're on. 

Most if not all of my deaths are from me jumping off a ledge or an enemy 50+ levels comes in to stomp me.  If you're not upgrading Poppi that might be your issue, that or just your party/blade comp

If you got legendary loot from killing those enemies, would add a later of game to look forward to. 

Also comment how is jumping off a ledge the games fault?

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1

Played a round of PUBG. Maybe ill warm up to it but so far I don't see what all the hype is about. I basically did a bunch of sprinting, and did not see a single person until some guy shot me while I was in the water swimming to the island at the bottom of the map.

Somehow I made it to 31st place, even though i did nothing.

46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Played a round of PUBG. Maybe ill warm up to it but so far I don't see what all the hype is about. I basically did a bunch of sprinting, and did not see a single person until some guy shot me while I was in the water swimming to the island at the bottom of the map.

The game is a joke. 

1 hour ago, Angel Jim said:

Games aren't a joke. James is a joke. I'm the biggest joke. I'm the most funny. lol

you are a joke bloke. I like you though. 

23 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Explore. Sounds cool. And kewl. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, -GD- said:

On chapter 7 of the evil within 2. Still pretty damn awesome! I mean...the story is meh. But the atmosphere is definitely a hybrid of resident evil and silent hill. 

Will seriously buy rent play this on my Xbox one S

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1