The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

5 hours ago, variouskaztrations said:

yeah I know since I live in germany and went to school there. it's funny when I read the comments on youtube about the censor scandal. Dumbmericans think the government doesn't like the nazi shit.

But in reality it's just legal issues because games are not considered art hence they are forced to cut things sometimes. I remember the very first version of counter strike I played people bled green blood like some alien shits. :D  

But they realized it's stupid. nowadays it's all uncut except when it's like nazi propaganda. It's dumb. but then again nazi idiots still exist everywhere. :D 

I don't play games in my native language either way  so it's no problem for me, but my dude was pissed because he had no idea they fucked with the game. :tom:  

For the record I think Germanys approach is way better. Sure wolfstein is edited but you don't have all lives matter holocust is fake debates.  Countries did fucked up shit in the past. Let's not tell victims how to feel about it.  Germany doesn't even have a big jew population. Meanwhile Americans are still grasping how white wealth is so lopsided. (racism)

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Doesn't germany censor everything though? Even journalism is controlled from what I've heard and they can stick you in jail for anything. Not sure if they're so gone like other european countries where you can't criticize muslims 

no. what the fuck are you talking about. :|  

39 minutes ago, kokujin said:

For the record I think Germanys approach is way better. Sure wolfstein is edited but you don't have all lives matter holocust is fake debates.  Countries did fucked up shit in the past. Let's not tell victims how to feel about it.  Germany doesn't even have a big jew population. Meanwhile Americans are still grasping how white wealth is so lopsided. (racism)

the thing is we have freedom of speech. you can do whatever. But some legal rights prevent displaying excactly that. you can still get the uncut version though. I won't buy a censored version of a vidya. fuck that. :tom:  

but yeah, we get taught in school that shit was awful. I know other contries including fatmericanland, fagginadia, chimnese and japoidiots tent to deny their fuck ups. But that's a farce, it's like people did bad things everywhere a few years ago. 

I don't give a shit personally. we are all faggots. :mjcry:

• Like 1

im being sarcastic, asshole. like you say mankind is evil. and it won't change anytime soon unless some superior alien race forces us to get better. :mjcry:

43 minutes ago, variouskaztrations said:

im being sarcastic, asshole. like you say mankind is evil. and it won't change anytime soon unless some superior alien race forces us to get better. :mjcry:

Aliens aren't real. Only you are as you traverse the universe. Stop eating pig. Test social norms.

Im agreeing with u.  If only Bernie sandhut was president. Then wed have all the pussy we want.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Aliens aren't real. Only you are as you traverse the universe. Stop eating pig. Test social norms.

Im agreeing with u.  If only Bernie sandhut was president. Then wed have all the pussy we want.

lmao wat. aliens are real. they don't want to get involved with the human race or they are some insect shits like the zerg in starcraft. :mjcry:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, variouskaztrations said:

i have no idea why you have neg rep. Did the bdg crew fuck you over after everyone left? lmao. i like you kuku. :-*

Aqquired taste. You've seen the light. I imagine the neg reppers get jealous and don't understand. Lol thanks for the 86 fucking reactions. My brain was mildewing with each thought. :-* I like your bunner too, and imagine that's why I picked on the locked n loaded HH. :-*:-*

Usually great souls are only noticed by great souls. Casuals can take a piss. And casuals are greater in offspring.

editt: Bdg crew never fucked me over. I've always had negative rep amongsts system wars. *badge o' honor*

Edited by kokujin

Stuff I finished in the past 2 months

Gravity Rush 2 - 8/10 - Awesome, charming game all around. Reminded me of Wind Waker at times because of the art and the cities with all the npcs. Top notch movement mechanics, just needed better combat.

Horizon: The Frozen Wilds - 9/10 -  Pound for pound better than the main game, super impressed. 

Resident Evil Relevations  2 - 7/10 - A lot better than I thought it would be. It actually feels like a proper RE game, just as much if not more so than RE7.  I really dug Raid mode, did like 60 missions. Looking forward to Rev 3, which should be announced this year.

Nier Automata - 8/10 - Great story, very solid gameplay. Route B felt like a waste of time, but Route C was top notch. Some really crazy and emotional moments for a game. 

-------------------

As for right now, I just started playing Yakuza Kiwami, and I'll be playing INSIDE after that. 

Edited by Guest
4 hours ago, kokujin said:

Aqquired taste. You've seen the light. I imagine the neg reppers get jealous and don't understand. Lol thanks for the 86 fucking reactions. My brain was mildewing with each thought. :-* I like your bunner too, and imagine that's why I picked on the locked n loaded HH. :-*:-*

Usually great souls are only noticed by great souls. Casuals can take a piss. And casuals are greater in offspring.

editt: Bdg crew never fucked me over. I've always had negative rep amongsts system wars. *badge o' honor*

lol i was drunk. I thought it was funny. now? not so much. but you deserve it idiot. Stop repping me though

7 hours ago, Biohazard said:

Beat Dead Space 2 again. Good god those last two chapters a fucking pain to just get to the boss.

play it once more. 

15 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Why? Because It's dead space 2? Or is this vieled racism again??

what is vieled racism? I'm not racist dude I'm not HH. lol