Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Recommended Posts

Getting back into the groove of XIV as new content approaches. Man, there are some awful people that play MMOs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

halfway through wolfenstein.  it's pretty godly. 

 

Spoiler

i loved the whole execution part. i was like "wtf?" ...that was awesome! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

halfway through wolfenstein.  it's pretty godly. 

 

  Hide contents

i loved the whole execution part. i was like "wtf?" ...that was awesome! 

 

Yea, when that game gets going it goes places. That entire lead up is so good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

Yea, when that game gets going it goes places. That entire lead up is so good. 

the whole section blew me away! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gran Turismo. Got it free with my Pro. Not really into racing games but thought I'd give it a try.

 

Holy shit at the game making you watch videos before you can play online :D did people really play that bad in previous games? You'd think you were playing with lemshits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ain't playing shit. Gave up on valk. Been 2 months..I'm reading a book and finding a new apartment. And job. And 2 more other things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I ain't playing shit. Gave up on valk. Been 2 months..I'm reading a book and finding a new apartment. And job. And 2 more other things. 

I bob in and out of jobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2018 at 7:34 PM, TLHBO said:

Gran Turismo. Got it free with my Pro. Not really into racing games but thought I'd give it a try.

 

Holy shit at the game making you watch videos before you can play online :D did people really play that bad in previous games? You'd think you were playing with lemshits.

Lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m at the end of wolfehstein 2 (like an hour left). 

 

This has been a wild ride! I didn’t expect to love this game so much. I would have beaten it sooner, but I’ve been swamped!

 

oh..the “movie” part :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, -GD- said:

I’m at the end of wolfehstein 2 (like an hour left). 

 

This has been a wild ride! I didn’t expect to love this game so much. I would have beaten it sooner, but I’ve been swamped!

 

oh..the “movie” part :D 

play FFXV next!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did the through time and space stuff in wanker 3 few days ago.

 

Spoiler

the desert thingy with the crabbies was awesome. and the fart death pools in the other world was boring but looked amazing.

 

I loved the sounds of these creatures and looked at the bones for a minute. looked like dinosaurs. :obama:

 

I think they have enough content to make a ciri only witcher game. When she talks to geralt about the other worlds on the isle of mists she says something like they were in a world were people wear metal on their heads and didn't use horses for transportation. I don't know maybe I'm dumb and misunderstood but I think she meant a world like ours. 

 

gonna do some ? locations before finishing the game. I have to search for the sunstone in skelige now. Can't wait for the dlcs. :gasp: 

 

101 hours and I'm still not done with the base game. too strong. :blessed:  

 

 

lol man but as much as i love the harpies it's total ass boring to fight them in the water. :| 

Edited by kazie's booze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gran Turismo sucks balls. People ram into you because they can't drive for shit, and it adds time onto you as a penalty :| wtf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, -GD- said:

I’m at the end of wolfehstein 2 (like an hour left). 

 

This has been a wild ride! I didn’t expect to love this game so much. I would have beaten it sooner, but I’ve been swamped!

 

oh..the “movie” part :D 

It's a shame it's a drag to play it because the moments are incredible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

It's a shame it's a drag to play it because the moments are incredible.

I actually have grown quite fond of the gameplay now (I got used to the aiming). Then again, I’m playing it on the easiest setting. But yeah, the game has some of the most memorable moments this gen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm at the final battle in wolfenstein 2. the boss battle owned me hard on the first try lol. hopefully, i can beat this game tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

    Chatbox

    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
×