The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

6 minutes ago, kazie's moodswings :sad: said:

True, it's one of the better dlcs. You haven't played infinite yet? Burial at sea owns too. Bioshock owns.

Yeah Infinite is really good but prefer Bioshock 2 and Minerva's Den.  I played Infinite first.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Biohazard said:

Yeah Infinite is really good but prefer Bioshock 2 and Minerva's Den.  I played Infinite first.

you suck, how can you fuck up so bad. wtf.

Just now, -CM²- said:

It's real solid. Great sense of charm, solid mechanics, tight controls, and varied boss fights. It feels fresh while aping it's obvious influences. 

does it translate well to vita? 

I did a sidequest in hearts of stone where 

Spoiler

I had to fight some spectres, then loot a dead body, go into a cemetery to kill the "mother" ghost. Then I read a long ass letter where someone killed 3 daughters of a family. brutally disfigured their faces and shit.

The father wrote he was able to identify them because he knew them otherwise it wouldn't be possible. He looks up and sees his wife commiting suicide by hanging herself on a tree. It was the mother ghost. :sad:  

letter tells you where the tree is outside the cemetery too. so sad. :sad: 

10 minutes ago, Biohazard said:

Jill's Nightmare on my phone. Not bad for a free Resident Evil fan game

thanks bro. this looks so bad that it's probably good. the beat em up stance and running animation wtf. :tom: 

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im 20 minutes in. Its pretty good. My only complaint is that the levels are pretty large and filled with hidden screens/collectibles but theres no map to keep track of everything.

Yeah, a map would help. But all is good. The controls are tight as hell!