The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

Anja, stop being a prick and just give me the damn Plate already...

I've been farming this guy for the past few hours non-stop. I've killed him about 15 times now and have captured him about the same amount. Neither method seems to matter. I'm getting everything BUT the Plate... I got Flame Sacs for days though. I'm about to just say fuck it and start blowing through Vouchers because this is getting ridiculous.

Lol are you doing Investigations? You get more materials because of the potential rewards. But yea, use vouchers. You get one a day for playing. 

Edited by -CM²-
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Just now, -CM²- said:

Lol are you doing Investigations? You get more materials because of the potential rewards.

Of course. I only do Optional quests once. After that I just stick to Investigation quests for Bounties/Farming needs.

I dunno. I actually don't know how you can tell what your Rank actually is. I think I'm Rank 4 because I'm only allowed to take up to Rank 4 quests but that could also be because I haven't really progressed far in the Story. I just got to the new area, can't remember it's name. It's the place you go to after

Zoras Magnadude

You'll know when you enter High Rank, it starts at like 10+? IIRC. If you just press options I'm pretty sure your stats pop up and it'll say Hunter Rank: #. But ye, you're probably safe if you end up giving up.

On 2/8/2018 at 4:23 PM, kokujin said:

lmfao MMORPGs grinding. PASS. PASS PASS PASS. My name is Tim.

yea grinding sucks but your name isn't tim. tell me yo real name faggo. 

Okay, there's one thing about Monster Hunter World that is REALLY starting to annoy the piss out of me.

Why the fuck doesn't my Custom Radial Settings not save?

What's the damn point of letting me customize this if I have to constantly keep redoing it? I might as well just get use to the Default settings.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Okay, there's one thing about Monster Hunter World that is REALLY starting to annoy the piss out of me.

Why the fuck doesn't my Custom Radial Settings not save?

What's the damn point of letting me customize this if I have to constantly keep redoing it? I might as well just get use to the Default settings.

You have to save it to an item loadout from the 'Change Equipment' -> 'Manage Loadouts' menu when you're at an item box.